KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 250 of 250

8,700 is enough for Zork to be level 4 you - Page 250 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:11pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 32 167 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Txtrpg
Premium
(+)
Zork
Fighter

Follower / Cover
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 250

The Swift Sword says...

Zork shrugs at his statement but for the idea of buying more items he says, "Healing potions are a necessity. Let's get them and anything else we can afford."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
THE MASTER
God like

Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Dungeon Master says...

Out of Character: That was 1,000 gold I forgot a zero so half to Zork would have ben 500 gold. You experience for the killing of the fighters would net you each 4,500 experience. IF you have gone up another level please roll the dice necessary remember to start roll with a 2 as I do not accept 1s.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

ICon
Premium
(+)
Durgan
Cleric 4

Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet
Has 2 Associates
Has a Home Base

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: Both my character get 10% extra for their ability scores, so 4950 XP. Durgan is at 16720 which brings him up a level to 5 and Sessativa is at 16801, but that's not enough for her to level up. Will level up when I find the time. I hope both of you don't mind if the game drags behind a little bit, I'm inundated with workload.

Still interested in buying some magic items if they're available. Should I browse the DMG? Again - if I find time.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
THE MASTER
God like

Game Master ◀

Page 250 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Dungeon Master says...

It can drag some as not much is going on until you back to Zorks place anyways. It give me a bit of time to work out on some of the details that I am lacking on it.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Txtrpg
Premium
(+)
Zork
Fighter

Follower / Cover
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Zork is on 8700 with the addition. Is that enough to level up? Actually I don't even know what level Zork is on, I've been tracking too many characters for too lone.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
THE MASTER
God like

Game Master ◀

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Dungeon Master says...

8,700 is enough for Zork to be level 4 you will be level five at 18,000 experience. You should be getting close to Durgan I think you should be around the 12,000 experience. I know you are a little behind Durgan but should not be that far behind.

How are you going back to Zorks stronghold? Through the woods or along the roadway?

Guest please SHARE: "KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Top 20 FP Owners

1. Krakyn - 20,658
2. Usabookworm - 12,994
3. FairMaiden - 10,773
4. Play by post - 9,646
5. ICon - 8,705
6. ScottI - 5,900
7. News - 5,564
8. KNtoran - 5,064
9. DianeC - 4,031
10. Cinder - 3,588
Auto Updated: Every 31 minutes.
11. Canabusis - 3,146
12. Felipe - 2,886
13. Gknightbc - 2,650
14. ChristianD - 2,603
15. Anronrosby - 2,599
16. Buddha - 2,588
17. Fyfasan - 2,550
18. Kullgen - 2,550
19. Ridaxus - 2,513
20. Txtrpg - 2,486

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 2.4 Days Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 1 Week Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Extra! 1 Week Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 1st Nov, 2017 - 12:09pm
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Gknightbc 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 17th Oct, 2017 - 11:25am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 21st Sep, 2017 - 12:48am
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am