KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 27 of 250

Sorry about the delay give me a day and I - Page 27 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Mar, 2014 - 2:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 250 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (250) »
Posts: 1998 - Views: 57681
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
23rd Jan, 2014 - 11:04am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 27

The Chainbreaker says...

Sessativa says "Oops!" And tries to feel her way around in her pack and frantically tries to light a torch.

1d12= 11, 3, 9

Durgan shuffles back two feet as he keeps striking into his tinderbox. "Come on, come on!"

1d12 = 7, 4, 3, 11

Coron listens intently until he hears the shuffling in the doorway. When he feels the creature is in the doorway, he yells, "Durgan, get back!"

Coron then thrusts his sword blindly into the doorway, hoping to hit whatever is approaching.

Initiative: 11
Attack: 18, 18, 11
Damage: 8, 6, 8
(*Penalties for not seeing are not included. Bonuses on attacks are already included though)



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2014 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Out of Character: Initiative rolls in the game on a D6 basis so please reroll you initiative please.

In Character: Sessativa you are successful in finding a torch in your backpack. Now you need to get out your flint and steel and attempt to light it.

Coron you need to roll percentiles to see if you have hit Durgan by mistake.

Durgan you need to roll a d12 if you decide to move after Coron yells for you to move.

The shuffling sounds like it is right beside you.

27th Jan, 2014 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

Coron's additional rolls
Initiative: d6=4
Percentage rolls: 34, 2, 45

Canabusis asked:
Out of Character: I had thought that she would have easily found both a torch and her flint and steel as she knows where it is on her pack and in her belt pouches even in pure dark? The rolls I gave I thought where to light the torch?

IN CHARACTER: Sessativa continues and will continue to try to light the torch until she succeeds. (If she manages to get into her belt pouch and retrieve her flint and steel that she keeps within easy reach.)

As soon as Sessativa manages to light a torch so that she can see, she will move to help Durgan and Coron.

Out of Character: Giving extra dice rolls so in the instance that they are needed then she can continue to finish lighting a torch until such a task is completed.

D6: 1, 4, 4, 3, 5, 1, 1, 4, 6
D12: 5, 9, 10, 12, 5, 8, 10, 4, 6

Durgan
Initiative = 1
Durgan tries to move back.
D12 = 6
Durgan keeps striking flint, trying to get some light in the room.
D12 = 4, 9, 11, 8, 10, 2, 4, 9, 1

Can he tell what is approaching by its sound?



Post Date: 30th Jan, 2014 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 27 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Out of Character: knowing where the torch is in the backpack is one thing. Same as the flint and steel. Taking to torch out and lighting it in total darkness is not as easy as it seems. That is why the dice rolls.

In Character:: Coron missed Durgan and was able to strike one of the shuffling things not being able to see it is -4 to hit. You all hear a moan and then something hitting the floor. Followed by more suffling and something else hitting the floor before Sessativa is able to get her torch lit. You all can see Durgan back against a wall as he is working on a torch as Coron stands above two zombies that are laying in the doorway.

What is your next move.

3rd Feb, 2014 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran



"Any more of them?" Durgan asks as he abandons his light project throwing tinder all over the floor. In a swift move he draws and holds out his holy symbol shakily as he breathes heavily, having forgotten to breathe in his haste.

If he sees any movement either in the corridor or at his feet, he will turn undead.

With a torch now lit, Coron can see the two slain zombies in the doorway. He quickly focuses his attention on the remaining zombies (If any) and waits for them to try and get through the doorway. If Durgan's turn undead fails then he will attack.

Sessativa feeling sheepish for shutting out all light within the building, in her hurry to make sure they couldn't be surrounded, comes to stand with the rest of the group. "I'm sorry, I just didn't want any of those monsters to be able to come in behind us. I didn't think about the light." She shrugs and moves up behind Durgan. "We should all be careful and stick together, so we will be less likely to do something silly, like I just did."

Out of Character::
Durgan's turn undead roll: D20 = 5

Coron's rolls: Attack: 18, 19
Damage: 11, 10



Post Date: 12th Feb, 2014 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

You see the corridor ahead of you with no movement being heard or seen at this time. You will have to enter into the corridor a ways to be able to see around the corner.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2014 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 27

The party moves down the hall way Durgan in the lead and Sessativa in the rear with the torch. They move cautiously listening for danger.



Post Date: 25th Mar, 2014 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 27

Sorry about the delay give me a day and I will have this updated. Thus I will get you going in this abandoned place.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.