KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 30 of 250

Sessativa concentrates on figuring out how - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd May, 2014 - 2:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 250 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (250) »
Posts: 1998 - Views: 57516
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2014 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 30

You open the door to another room pretty much like the last room you saw. You smell rotting flesh assault your noses as you hear some bodies coming heading your way in the room.

What is your next move?

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2014 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Durgan shouts into the room, presenting his holy symbol, "Back, foul beasts!"

Turn undead: 14

He steps in to allow Sessativa to stand in the doorway.

Shivas steps into the room and looks for a sconce to hold the torch so she may help battle the zombies.



Post Date: 29th Apr, 2014 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The three zombies are turned and they attempt to flee stumbling into the far wall and trying to get away. They will not attack Durgan and are considered helpless with a automatic +4 to hit and max damage.

Sessativa is able to find a couple torches handing from sconces in the room.

What is your next move.

29th Apr, 2014 - 7:57am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 30 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Sessativa quickly finds a sconce and pulls the unlit torch from it replacing it with the torch in her hand. She then takes her quarter staff and begins bludgeoning the zombies.

Attack:
Roll(1d20)+4:17
Total: 21

Roll(1d20)+4:1
Total: 5

Roll(1d20)+4:16
Total: 20

Damage:
Max(1d6)+0: 6, 6, 6

Durgan smashes the creatures to pieces with a shout.

Attacks(+4 already added): 14, 18, 18, 19, 14
Damage(Max): 5, 5, 5, 5, 5

When they fall he smashes their skulls and bones ensuring they stay down. Then he begins a thorough search of this room.

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 29th Apr, 2014 - 7:58am



Post Date: 30th Apr, 2014 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The two of you smash the zombies to the ground where they stop moving. Looking about the room you see two beds, two desks and two footlockers and even two wardrobes. The wardrobes are closed. Upon opening them you see a couple cloaks hanging there along with some priest type clothing. The colors are a muted green and brown, with a ancient holy symbol upon it. You also find two books that seem to be in decent shape for their age. At the bottom of one of the wardrobes you find a small locked chest.

What is your next move

30th Apr, 2014 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

The Chainbreaker says...

Sessativa sighs with relief and searches the foot lockers and tries to jimmy open the chest.

Durgan takes a set of robes and a symbol for the temple in town to identify. He takes both tomes into his backpack.

Durgan tries to assist with the box. If they can't get it open, he will try smashing the lock with his hammer.

Out of Character: I didn't know what die to use for searches and trying to jimmy open the chest
Sessativa
D6: 5,5,6,2
D12:4,10,3,4
Durgan
D6: 4,3,3
D12: 7,6,7



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2014 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 30

With the lock and part of the chest rusted due to age you need to roll a strength check to see if you can jimmy or break the lock. Roll a D20 and get your strength or below.

2nd May, 2014 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 30

The Chainbreaker says...

Sessativa concentrates on figuring out how to pry the chest open and break the lock, when unsuccessful she leaves the chest to Durgan. She then follows Durgan's lead after collecting the extra torches from the room.

D20: 20, 12, 17 (I don't think I rolled below my strength!)

Durgan tries to smash the lock, "Look here. It's in the speed and accuracy of the strike." But he just embarrasses himself when he can't open it either.

D20: 17, 14, 16

"I guess we can take the whole thing." He picks it up and tries to fit it in his pack. If it doesn't fit, he leaves it in the hallway to carry later.





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.