KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 6 of 250

I will wait a few more days before continuing - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jul, 2013 - 11:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 250 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (250) »
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
29th Jun, 2013 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 6

Sessativa, crawls backward for a moment so she will not be seen moving around to flank the archers. Thinking to herself what luck that she has ran into another so as not to be completely overwhelmed alone. As she moves into position she hears a yell ordering the villains to surrender. Unsure if its the whispering man she quickens her quiet steps to get into position. She positions her quarterstaff in front of her and casts True strike. She thinks to herself that she will be prepared before battle starts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

I need to hear what Gregmon decides to do after he was challenged.

The two moving to flank need to roll a d12 to see if they are able to move without being spotted.

30th Jun, 2013 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sessativa, attempting her previously stated actions.

OUT OF GAME:
Roll(1d12)+0: 7,+0 Total:7
I use a automated dice roller, it always seems to roll really low for me. Feel free to roll for me if you desire. I trust you and your rolls. If it's ok to do in game? (Also we are still about 300 yards away right?)

3rd Jul, 2013 - 1:31am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 6 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Unmodified d12: 11

Out of Character: I personally prefer physical dice. I use my blue set, since it rolls badly at the table, but seems to be average when rolling for play by post. Weird.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2013 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

Yes you are about 300 yards away but moving to the side. Any movement while the area your in is being watched by a few people can cause your movement to be seen. I will let the players roll for themselves with either a dice roller on computer or smart phone or actually rolling physical dice. I an ok with either one. I would not prefer to roll for you.

6th Jul, 2013 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: So we can't sneak up on them even with a distraction if I understand correctly. So we can only wait for Oni to resolve his issues. No problem there, I can wait.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2013 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 6

Icon you have snuck up on them as they seem to be looking at the fighter standing there. Two of the archers are looking over to the side where they think they saw some movement where sessativa was going.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2013 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

I will wait a few more days before continuing this game. I will update it again on Monday.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.