KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 10 of 250

You start heading towards the east but something - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Aug, 2013 - 6:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

18th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 250 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (250) »
Posts: 1998 - Views: 57632
Top  Original Advanced Dungeon Dragons MAIN GAME THREAD - Based on Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition compiled by Gary Gygax
AD&D 1e / 2e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice KNtoran's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette KNtoran's SRD Game Master GM Stats
KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
7th Aug, 2013 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 10

The Chainbreaker says...

(In case Sessativa doesn't finish him) Durgan says "You chose wrong, sir." He continues to swing his fists

Attack(D20) 10, 18
Damage(D2) 2, 2



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2013 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

You both swing at and miss the bandit. Seeing that he is out number he turns to flee but at that time Sessativa swings again striking him hard on the head killing him. Combat is over.

What are your next action?

8th Aug, 2013 - 4:13am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan checks the pulses of the bandits, then casts a cure light wounds on Sessativa. His hand shines white bright as he touches her and heals 6 damage. He wonders where the 2 warriors went off to.



Post Date: 8th Aug, 2013 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 10 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The bandits are all dead. You heal Sessativa for six points. Looking around you no longer see the others of your party. They must have run at the first sign of battle.

10th Aug, 2013 - 4:57am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Advance KNtoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan picks up a bow from the bandits and as many arrows as he can scavenge, also looking for food supplies. Then he leads Sessativa further East along the road.

Out of Character: Is it feasible for a cleric to use a bow against undead? Considering his weapons aren't allowed to draw blood and undead don't bleed.

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 10th Aug, 2013 - 4:58am



Post Date: 12th Aug, 2013 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG

You pick up a bow and 64 arrows from the bandits. You also find enough food for two people to last you a good two weeks.

Out of Game: No a cleric can not use a bow. It is not the drawing of blood that limits the cleric but the gods.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2013 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 10

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan takes the food and the party head Eastwards, towards the ruins. Every now and again, they chat on the road.



Post Date: 13th Aug, 2013 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

You start heading towards the east but something nags at you that you may have over looked back at the bandit camp. Why were they there? What were they doing? Do you continue on or head back to the camp?



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.