Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 14 of 96

"Ruins? What type of ruins are you travelling - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Sep, 2013 - 10:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 96 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
14th Sep, 2013 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 14

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan simply shakes his head at Miciah's question. "Yes, please join us!" He says when Sessativa offers a meal. "Perhaps you have supplies to share as well."

When he hears her explanation, he says, "Worry not, we have enough to share for the moment, but we will need to hunt and forage soon. I guess the best repayment is security on these roads. We are travelling to some ruins to recover tomes, would you care to assist us?"

Miciah is interrupted as the large figure approaches. Taking up his hammer, Durgan responds "If you mean us no harm, throw over that massive blade. Slowly! What kind of assistance do you need?"

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2013 - 6:07am / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Sessativa grabs her quarter staff following Durgan's reaction, waiting to see if the intimidating man will follow Durgan's instructions to show whether his intent is good or bad.

She looses her inviting demure and asks Micaiah, "Is this your friend you where looking for?" After receiving Micaiah's response that this is not Douglas she walks closer to Durgan. "Do you think there might be others? Should I scout the area while you watch him?" She whispers in his ear not wanting to give away her intentions to any who may be watching them from the darkness.

Fearful that the man may be a distraction meant for them to become ambushed, Sessativa looks around carefully into the surrounding darkness with her keen elven vision and listens for any sound of approaching feet as she awaits Durgan's decision.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 14th Sep, 2013 - 6:08am

14th Sep, 2013 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Very well!"
Coron slowly removed his short bow from his shoulder and threw it in front of him. Then he carefully removed his 2 handed sword off of his back and tossed it up the road, landing several yards in front of the man with the hammer. At this point, Coron's decisions were being guided by his empty stomach rather than his common sense. Not knowing wether these travellers were friendly or hostile, he was hoping he wasn't making a huge mistake by giving up his only weapons.

"I have been wandering for days now with little food, and was hoping that I might buy some if you have it to spare. I have gold. Please, I mean you no harm."

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2013 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Page 14 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Micaiah was about to answer to Durgan when a huge shadow distracted her. Quickly she stood up placing quickly her left hand over an arrow. However the shadow presented himself as a peaceful one.

When Sessavita asked her if that was Douglas, she looked at the man carefully and finally answered. -No, that's not him-.

She wasn't sure if there was enough food to share at all, but hopefully she would be able to catch something big enough for all of them.

15th Sep, 2013 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan whispers back to Sessativa, "Yes, please. Do scout around. It pays to be careful when necessary."

"Well, then," Durgan lowers his hammer to a non-aggressive stance, "Have a seat, we were just having a meal. Toss over, I don't know... A silver piece sound fair? Here, I have enough food for a week and a half, but between four it'll last about three days. We were just saying we need hands to hunt with us. Say, let's get a fire going."

Durgan Begins to collect tinder and twigs, pulls out a small box and within the minute, flames ignite the kindling. "Get some dry wood out of the structure there. Anyone find large sticks? Sessativa!" He shouts, "While you're out there grab some sticks for a fire!"

Durgan was far too trusting for his own good.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 16th Sep, 2013 - 1:50pm

15th Sep, 2013 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

Coron, relieved to hear the man's answer, tossed him a silver piece and approached with an outstretched hand to introduce himself.

"My name is Coron sir, and I will be forever grateful for your hospitality."

After introductions were exchanged, Coron began to gather wood from what was left of the hut and fed the fire. He was even able to rip down a large, partialy burnt, supporting beam that would fuel the fire most of the night.

After the fire was roaring, the four sat down and Coron enjoyed a much needed meal. Sensing the eyes of the others upon him, he slowed his eating and attempted to explain himself.

"Sorry if I am being a pig, I have not had a full meal since..." He stopped as he remembered the
Last meal he had with his parents the night before the slaver attack."...well" He continued, "It has been many days." Coron finished his food and turned to Durgan. "You stated that you needed extra hands to help hunt, I have felled my fair share of game, and I would be more than happy to assist."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2013 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 14

Sessativa goes out to scout trying to be very quiet and sneak from whatever cover she can find in a circle around the camp. Thinking herself quite the spy, she hears Durgan yell for her to grab firewood as well and cringes at the echoing loudness of his voice. Looking around she see's no sign of others creeping for ambush, feeling at a loss her game of spy had come to an end, she rolls her eyes and starts to gather firewood.

After finding a arm full of twigs and small pieces she comes across a fell tree, she drops her meager twigs and grasps the tree and drags it back to the camp. Proud of her accomplishment she comes into sight of the others smiling proudly. The tree she had been dragging caught on a bush, so she gives it a great pull and falls to the ground as it gives. Looking around at everyone's reaction to her clumsiness she gives an embarrassed grin of defeat and hauls herself up trying to compose herself.

"I think we have enough firewood for the night." She smiles sheepishly. Becoming more serious she adds "I saw no one about, it seems that we have been blessed by the gods as we near the runes we gain more help" She states to Durgan and shrugs in acceptance of the new companions.

"Does some one have a pot? I would like to make some tea." Sessativa asks looking about the group with hope.

While eating her share she watches the newcomers curiously, feeling almost embarrassed that she was staring when Coron makes his apology. "We will need all the help we can get not only for hunting but also when we get to the runes. We should set a watch for the night, I will take the first watch." She looks at Durgan expectantly to speak up for the second watch nudging him with her elbow smiling shyly. Awaiting everyone to state which watch they will take, Sessativa begins laying out her canvas on the ground then thinks to ask Durgan, "Do you have a blanket or bedroll? I can share or we can use it as cover, we could tie the ends to some bushes or trees unless someone is fortunate enough to have a tent?"

Thinking that she knows nothing of what supplies everyone may have and be able to share she states, "We should take an inventory of what each of us has if we are to travel together in order to better organize ourselves." Wanting to show herself unselfish she goes first. "I have a canvas" Picking it up to show everyone, "It's 5 square yards, about 8 foot by 8 foot, a 50ft rope, a fishing net, an acid flask, chalk, flint and steel.... " Looking through her pack she hesitates and mumbles, "Clothes and uh....Well I think that is about all that would be helpful to the overall group." She looks around to see who will volunteer to go next.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 15th Sep, 2013 - 9:31pm

15th Sep, 2013 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

"Ruins? What type of ruins are you travelling to? Bah, it makes no difference, I will gladly accompany you. Ruins can be dangerous, and ya'll will be in need of an extra blade." Coron continues, "I will take third watch, nothing will get past my keen eye. As far as supplies goes, I don't have much besides my armor, wrapons, clothes, and bags." Coron lays out his supplies for the party to see:

Waterskin
Hooded lantern
1 torch
Flask of oil
Tinderbox

After showing his supplies Coron prepares a spot to sleep for the night. "My appologies, but my travels have made me weary. Just wake me at third watch and I will take my post." Coron gathers up a pile of leaves to lay his head on and quickly falls asleep.

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.