Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 17 of 96

Sessativa haven eaten her fill and enjoyed - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Sep, 2013 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 96 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (96) »
Posts: 767 - Views: 28809
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
21st Sep, 2013 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 17

As the party gets closer to the forest, Coron notices some game running about. Not wanting to waste an opportunity for food, he draws his bow, aims and fires.

Out of Character:: In the questions thread, KNtoran stated that you need to roll a d12 to spot and kill game. I am not sure if he needs attack and damage rolls too, so here are 2 of everything.

D12=8
D12=3

Attack-d20=8
Damage-1d6=4

Attack-d20=10
Damage 1d6=6



Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2013 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Sessativa quietly fills her water skin when they come to the brook, after she whispers to Durgan so as not to disturb the others hunting, "Can you keep watch while I bathe? I don't think I can wait until we return to town.... I will be quick"

Sessativa drops her pack and her belt with her spell components and goes into the shallow brook with all her cloths on. As she finds the deepest spot she begins taking off her robe and undergarments and rubs them together vigorously to loosen the dirt and grime that clings to them. She then lays back to wet her hair and rubs it as if she where washing her clothing. Using a piece of her clothing she then scrubs the dirt and sweat from her body. Being as clean as she is likely to get she softly calls to Durgan. "Will you check my back for leeches?" She turns her back to him and stands up in the water for his inspection.

After Durgan's inspection and help removing any leeches, (If there are any) she makes her way to the bank and begins dressing.

With her wet clothing clinging to her body the outline of her feminine form leaves nothing for the imagination. Sessativa recovers her pack and belt and asks Durgan for his aid with the fishing net she has. "Can you help me with this net, if we each hold one side on both sides of the brook and drag it forward though the water perhaps we can catch some fish. I think that we should follow the brook into the forest for a while." Sessativa untangles the net and passes one end to Durgan.

Feeling very refreshed and in good spirits Sessativa drags her end of the net through the brook keeping in pace with Durgan. Listening for any indication the others are having any luck with hunting.

Out of Character: : Fishing 1d12= 9

Attached Image Edited: Canabusis on 22nd Sep, 2013 - 8:31pm



Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2013 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: 1D12=5 for hunting (I believe this mean I don't find nothing)

22nd Sep, 2013 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 17 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan eyes wander from the sparse forest to Sessativa bathing and back.

When asked, he answers, "No, luckily no leeches. Oh, hold on." He lies as, with slight nervousness, he caresses her lower back for a few seconds. He pinches her and says, "Just a scratch, it'll heal over by tonight."

"Sure I'll help fishing, but I would advise following the brook far, since we don't know where it leads. At least someone placed the road where it is, it should be safer." He agrees to fish for about half an hour, then go back.

For fishing, if necessary, D12 = 7



23rd Sep, 2013 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Sessativa nods her head in agreement when Durgan states he feels it a better idea to stick to the road. She hauls in her fishing net after about a half an hour and softly grasps Durgan by the arm as they make their way back to Coron and Micaiah. Whispering softly in his ear close enough to brush her lips on his ear lobe as she talks she says, "There wasn't any leeches was there?"

Smiling knowingly as she watches his reaction to her question trying to catch him off guard. Thinking she knows all to well there wasn't any leeches as she had seen none in the surrounding water and saw no sign while fishing, she wonders if her keen sight was either waning, or Durgan was less then honest, her instincts telling her it was the later, she decides to start her unrelenting teasing now that they have finished the task at hand.

Releasing his arm she nudges him playfully with her arm throwing her slender body into it slightly so as to throw him off balance, she persists in her playful manner. "Tonight, when the others sleep I will check you for leeches!" She says trying to make him loose his composure, she softly giggles covering her mouth to muffle the sound.

As they catch up to the dutiful hunters she slows her pace so as not to scare any intended prey that they may be stalking, growing serious again she creeps up to see the outcome of their hunting endeavors. Taking inventory of what meat they all might have scored, for the long journey ahead.

Rather off topic, but...
I would just like everyone to check their introduction thread, I have left you all a message. I would like to know your input.


Attached Image Edited: Canabusis on 23rd Sep, 2013 - 5:35am



24th Sep, 2013 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

Coron and Micaiah look at each other and smile as they hold up their catch for the day.

"This will help stretch out Durgan's rations" Says Coron, "But hopefully we can some more on the way to the ruins".

The two look back and see Sessativa and Durgan walking up from the brook.

"HAHAAA!" Yelled Coron as he holds up the rabbits, "How Goes The Fishing?"

As Sessativa and Durgan approach they reveal their empty net and shake their head. Coron reassures them "Worry not! These rabbits will make us a fine meal! Let us all return to the brook so that we may skin and clean our catch."

With that, the party walks to the brook and Coron and Micaiah begin to skin and clean the rabbits.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Sep, 2013 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 17

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan tries to defend himself, "Y-you have a wild imagination! Surely there was one leech, a really small one at that. Yes, a tiny one." Durgan resists the push with ease and replies, "But... But I wasn't in the water! Well, you never know, it's best to be sure." He smiles and lightly pushes back.

Reunited with the hunters, he assists skinning and cleaning, lighting a small fire as well. When all is eaten or prepared as supplies, he directs the party further along the path. "We'll have to march faster and longer if there is another of those lodges ahead. We've spent quite some time here."



25th Sep, 2013 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

Sessativa haven eaten her fill and enjoyed her hot meal consisting of more then just cold rations, walks at a renewed faster pace with the others. Moving along to the East she makes conversation with the newer members of the party. "What did you two do before finding yourselves in the situations that brought you here?" She asks Coron and Micaiah.

She sticks closely to Durgan's side where she continues to give him bashful glances and playful smiles as she recounts her memory of 'the leeches'. Replying to Durgan's mention of the lodge she says, "I sure hope there's another lodge as you say Durgan, and I really hope it hasn't been burned down like the last one. I much enjoy not having to set watches."





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.