Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 29 of 96

Durgan assists clearing the place and says, - Page 29 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2013 - 2:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 96 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
6th Nov, 2013 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 29

The Chainbreaker says...

"Allow me," Durgan announces. "Come in right behind me and dispatch all that you see."

Durgan strides in confidently, presenting his iron symbol of Trithereon. "Back, vile monsters! The light of Trithereon shall blind and daze the wicked!" He attempts to turn undead on the skeletons.

Out of Character: The rulebook says to refer to the Dungeon Master Guide, I hope it works like this.

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2013 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Coron follows Durgan into the hut and attacks the nearest skeleton.

Out of Character:: attack: 8+1=9
Damage: 1+1=2

Attack: 15+1=16
Damage: 8+1=9

Attack: 13+1=14
Damage: 9+1=10

6th Nov, 2013 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sessativa follows Coron in and begins her attack with her quarter staff on the closest skeleton not already under attack.

Out of Character:: attack rolls d20= 14, 13, 16
Damage rolls d6= 5, 4, 6

12th Nov, 2013 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 29 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Sessativa looks to her wound, blood covers the spot on her robes mingled with dust from the shattered bones of the skeletons. "Eww I hope this doesn't get infected." She attempts to wash the area with her water skin. "What now fearless leader?" She looks to Durgan with an impish smile on her face.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 12th Nov, 2013 - 6:58pm

13th Nov, 2013 - 1:58am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Don't you worry about that," Durgan replies. He casts a Cure Light Wounds healing her for 2 damage. Durgan looks at his hand, confused and saying "Maybe Trithereon's blessings are weak near necromancy. The rest should heal over soon enough.

"Let's begin searching for these books." Durgan lights a torch then goes looking for his hammer first, following Coron if he goes onward.

13th Nov, 2013 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

After the last skeleton falls, Coron sheaths his sword and watches in amazement as Durgan heals Sessativa's wounds. He searches the remains of the skeletons and the floor of the dilapidated way station.

"Undead. We must be getting close to the ruins. Should we make camp here or press on?"

Out of Character:: search rolls: d12=11
d6=5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Nov, 2013 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 29

Sessativa aids in the search staying behind the others in fear of taking another hit like the one the skeleton dealt her a moment ago. "We should search this place first I would think and clear it of any dangers that may be lurking."

Out of Character:: I just realized I only have 5 hit points total, 3 at the moment and only because Durgan healed me for 2 points. Yikes!
Search Rolls d12= 11, d6= 4

13th Nov, 2013 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 29

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan assists clearing the place and says, "Rest here is a good idea, we can't risk further injury. It's a shame I don't know any warding spells. I'll take last watch if nobody minds."

Search
D12: 2
D6: 1

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.