Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 4 of 96

"Indeed." Gregmon responds. "It - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jun, 2013 - 12:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
4th Jun, 2013 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 4

Gregmon's grip is very firm as he shakes Durgans hand, "Tomes?" He asks, his voice a sonorous bass perfected by the metallic tone of the helm, "Ancient books? Truly a worthy cause, rediscovering lost information. Whatever creatures of darkness may stand in our way, our might shall send them back to the pits from whence they came! Let us press on, to...uh...where is this place, exactly?"

"I don't know," Erallis responds, "I wasn't paying attention. That priestess had nice eyes, though, crystal blue, like a lake in spring."

He sighs with longing, a slight smile on his face.

Gregmon tells Durgan, "Lead on, friend! The time has come for our grand adventure! Tally Ho!"

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2013 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Eastwards, one week." Durgan says. "I must get the slave we talked about and hand her over to the temple. Meanwhile why don't you gab rations for the journey, I only have enough for the trip there, but not back. Also do either of you have a tent large enough for all? Meet at the East gate?"

6th Jun, 2013 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gregmons voice rumbles from his helm, "We no longer have a tent."

"I lost it!" Erallis chimes in merrily.

"I have to admit I'd forgotten about supplies. Very well, we shall procure the equipment necessary for this venture, then meet you at the Eastern Gate. Do you have any items you would like us to pick up for you?"

Out of Game: Gregmon and Erallis have 5 weeks rations between them, here's my list of supplies to get, let me know if you want anything else:

2 Weeks rations
2 Waterskins
Rope 50 ft
2 Torches
Flask of Oil
Tinderbox (Flint + Steel)
Tent

Reconcile Edited: Oinodaemon on 6th Jun, 2013 - 1:02pm

6th Jun, 2013 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 4 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: If you're willing to share rations then I'm fine, otherwise 1 week of rations. I suggest just posting the list of items in the game thread with total cost, assume that we buy mundane gear in a city, and fast-forward to leaving the gate.

10th Jun, 2013 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Ah, well, no-one to watch our backs," Says Durgan. "Not like the three and a half of us needed it!" He says, hinting at Gregmon's prowess.

He waves them to start walking and says "I shall make up the rear guard, for Trithereon has blessed me with healing hands and we would be wise to keep that asset in the back lines. And it the threat is from the rear," He knocks on his small wooden shield, "I can care for myself."

As the march begins, Durgan pulls out his holy symbol, wrought of iron, and mumbles prayers, only half concentrating on the road.

11th Jun, 2013 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

"So, I'll be in the middle? That sounds good to me." Erallis says.

Gregmon nods to Durgan, "Excellent. We shall bring the corpses of the tomb peace, by killing them. "

"Re-killing them." Erallis corrects.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jun, 2013 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 4

The Chainbreaker says...

"Due East she said," Durgan says when Gregmon stops at the fork. He points, "So that way! Any self-respecting city should put bloody signs up this close to it walls."

13th Jun, 2013 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

"Indeed." Gregmon responds. "It does seem like such would be expedient for travelers."

"I remember this one time," Erallis says, "I was at a fork like this one, and I took the wrong turn. After traipsing through the mountains for several hours, I decided to camp out in a small cave I found. Turned out it was filled with orcs, just returned from a raid. They chased me for a while, but I lost 'em, eventually."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (96) »

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.