Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 40 of 96

Sessativa holds her torch with one hand and - Page 40 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Feb, 2014 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 96 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (96) »
Posts: 767 - Views: 28125
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
23rd Jan, 2014 - 10:58am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 40

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan shuffles back two feet as he keeps striking into his tinderbox. "Come on, come on!"

D12 = 7, 4, 3, 11



Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2014 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Out of Character:: Here is my new initiative roll and three percentage rolls. I'm hoping I can use my previous attack and damage rolls as they are very good.

Initiative: d6=4
Percentage rolls: 34, 2, 45



24th Jan, 2014 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:: I had thought that she would have easily found both a torch and her flint and steel as she knows where it is on her pack and in her belt pouches even in pure dark? The rolls I gave I thought where to light the torch?

IN CHARACTER:
Sessativa continues and will continue to try to light the torch until she succeeds. (If she manages to get into her belt pouch and retrieve her flint and steel that she keeps within easy reach.)

As soon as Sessativa manages to light a torch so that she can see, she will move to help Durgan and Coron.

Out of Character:: Giving extra dice rolls so in the instance that they are needed then she can continue to finish lighting a torch until such a task is completed.

D6: 1, 4, 4, 3, 5, 1, 1, 4, 6
D12: 5, 9, 10, 12, 5, 8, 10, 4, 6



27th Jan, 2014 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 40 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Initiative = 1

Durgan tries to move back.

D12 = 6

Durgan keeps striking flint, trying to get some light in the room.

D12 = 4, 9, 11, 8, 10, 2, 4, 9, 1

Rather off topic, but...
Sorry for the delay in all the games I'm in. I didn't expect to have so little time all weekend.


Attached Image Edited: iCon on 27th Jan, 2014 - 3:31pm



30th Jan, 2014 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Any more of them?" Durgan asks as he abandons his light project throwing tinder all over the floor. In a swift move he draws and holds out his holy symbol shakily as he breathes heavily, having forgotten to breathe in his haste.

If he sees any movement either in the corridor or at his feet, he will turn undead.

D20 = 5



30th Jan, 2014 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

With a torch now lit, Coron can see the two slain zombies in the doorway. He quickly focuses his attention on the remaining zombies (If any) and waits for them to try and get through the doorway. If Durgan's turn undead fails then he will attack.

Out of Character:: Attack: 18, 19
Damage: 11, 10



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jan, 2014 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 40

Sessativa feeling sheepish for shutting out all light within the building, in her hurry to make sure they couldn't be surrounded, comes to stand with the rest of the group. "I'm sorry, I just didn't want any of those monsters to be able to come in behind us. I didn't think about the light." She shrugs and moves up behind Durgan. "We should all be careful and stick together, so we will be less likely to do something silly, like I just did."



12th Feb, 2014 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 40

Sessativa holds her torch with one hand and her staff with the other. "Keep your eyes open for more torches, we're going to need them. Should we search the main room first before we go any further?" Sessativa looks toward Coron and Durgan for an answer.





Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.