Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 5 of 96

Out of Character: Hey again, this is the thread - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jun, 2013 - 3:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
13th Jun, 2013 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 5

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan doesn't respond to the mention of orcs but instead stares far into the distance. The wound in his memory was still fresh. He simply follows in silence.

Hours later, upon sighting the hut, he says "This is far too close to be it. We could head inside and ask if they know about the ruin, and grab shelter for the night."

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2013 - 8:02am / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Erallis chatters mindlessly throughout the entire walk. Everything seems to evoke a comment from him, whether it be a squirrel on a branch or a hoof print in the road.

Gregmon is mostly silent, though he responds to Erallis, sometimes asking simple questions like ,"Why," Or "How?".

"Yes!" Erallis responds quickly when Durgan mentions staying at the cabin. "Though it is a nice night. Hopefully whoever lives there is friendly."

Gregmon shrugs and approaches the cabin.

15th Jun, 2013 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

"Abandoned," Says Durgan, "Or sacked. We'd best be careful, I'll look for other entrances and secure it from the outside."

17th Jun, 2013 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

"Durgan!" Gregmon shouts "The cabin is empty, and I think we could stay here, if we need to."

Erallis strides into the building and begins investigating it further.

18th Jun, 2013 - 9:25am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"No evidence of a struggle out here," Durgan shouts back. He walks through the door saying, "Looks like it can be bolted! We wouldn't even need to set up a watch and we could stay safe from beasts and bandits at night."

Durgan drops his belongings inside and takes off his shield and clunky armor. He begins unrolling a bedroll as well as pulling out tinder and heading towards the fireplace. He reconsiders, "A fire will keep beasts away, but people may be attracted to the chimney's smoke. Should we light it?"

19th Jun, 2013 - 9:48am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

"I think not." Gregmon responds. "The night is not so cold as to warrant a fire."

"I like this place," Erallis says, "It reminds me of this place my grandpaps used to take me to, and we'd hunt ducks and fish and stuff. It was boring, but the scenery was really pretty."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jun, 2013 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 5

OUT OF CHARACTER: I don't know if I have the right area to ask questions? I'm new to online play by post please forgive me. I'm Canabusis you can call me Cani for short... Hi everyone I'm very happy and excited to be able to play with you all!

20th Jun, 2013 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: Hey again, this is the thread we normally post in character discussions. No need to apologise. Head on over to Knortan Questions and ask the Dungeon Master.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (96) »

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.