Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 6 of 96

"Magic? Very nice. We're on your - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jun, 2013 - 12:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 96 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
21st Jun, 2013 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 6

Out of Character: It's nice to meet you Canabusis, welcome to play by post.

In Character: Gregmon and Erallis share a hearty meal of rations with Durgan come morning, then set off East again.

Erallis hums an old ranchers song under his breath as he walks along.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2013 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Smoke," Points out Durgan. "...Fire. Could be a camp or a brush fire. Let's have a look."

24th Jun, 2013 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I wonder what it is?" Erallis says, "If it's another village burning down, I'm not interested."

"Yes, let us see what it is." Gregmon tells Durgan.

26th Jun, 2013 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

OUT OF CHARACTER: Hi again. Well thank you guys for the warm welcome. Kntoran said that until he introduces me into the main game thread I could post here. But wouldn't it be "Inappropriate" To do so before my character is introduced in game? Being that you are roleplaying in character within this thread. Or do I have the wrong player thread? Or should I pretend to just be by myself, talking to myself? huh.gif

27th Jun, 2013 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: Introducing a new character is always tricky into any RPG. But it looks like you were introduced promptly enough, so no worries there.

In Character: Durgan approaches the crouched elf and taps on his thigh producing a quiet signal. Crawling up next to her he whispers "What's going on here? Why are you here?"

27th Jun, 2013 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

Gregmon stands from his position, drawing his sword and equipping his shield, "Foul villains!" He bellows, " Surrender yourselves, or prepare to face the justice of my steel!"

Erallis draws his knives and remains huddled behind Gregmon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jun, 2013 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 6

Sessativa looks over in surprise and whispers back, "I'm traveling to find the magic schools. I do not want to just walk into a bunch of robbers, traveling alone. Might I ask what you're doing?" Giving the man a sarcastic looking smile, she looks at him questioningly. Tying to decipher whether or not he is friend or foe trying not to show her fear.

OUT OF CHARACTER: I wasn't trying to be rude, I was only trying to ask if maybe I should pretend to be doing something in character? But now that seems unimportant!

29th Jun, 2013 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

The Chainbreaker says...

"Magic? Very nice. We're on your team then, go around to flank the archers," Durgan whispers back and begins to crawl to the left.

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.