Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 8 of 96

Sessativa's eye's widen with - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Aug, 2013 - 5:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 96 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
10th Aug, 2013 - 6:51am / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 8

Sessativa brightens at Durgan's uplifting speech, rebuking her lack of confidence. "Are they harder to kill then Bandits?"

Sessativa follows Durgan as he looks for supplies and the like. Her eyes shine with her beautiful smile once again in her excitement she begins questioning Durgan of what may come "Do you think we'll find any spell books? I could learn new spells if we do."

As they begin their travels along the road she relates stories told to her by her uncle of his adventures, smiling brightly and speaking enthusiastically like a child caught up in the legends of hero's.

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2013 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"I have never fought undead, myself. But I've been trained to do so, and, well, they range in difficulty," Durgan answers, stalling for words. "I say if we're finding tomes, spell books are rarer than history books, but we may get lucky." He leads the way Eastwards on the road. He listens to the tales, sometimes drifting away from looking out.

11th Aug, 2013 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sessativa grows quiet after a while as her adrenalin wears off and walking begins to tire her. In her excitement she had forgotten that they could find themselves running into more bandits. She begins to watch and listens for signs of anything on the road.

Sessativa realizes she had been prattling on about herself and her uncles adventures, not wondering for a moment about her new found companion. "Have you ever killed anyone before today? I haven't, I had just been fortunate enough not to run into bandits up until today." Sessativa looks quizzically at Durgan, a sorrow fills her eye's even as she keeps a faint smile, thinking of the loss of life.

Out of Character: : Rolls:
Listen 8+6 =14
Search 20+7= 27
Spot 6+6= 12

Don't know if I need to roll but thought better of it. I almost gave a perception roll.

14th Aug, 2013 - 8:02am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Out of Character: : Sorry I'm confused I still read the main game thread even though I post my actions here. I don't remember starting camp for the night in either thread. Also Kntoran's post indicated we didn't go very far [before] you got a nagging feeling about the bandits camp. Did I miss something? I don't mean to nit pick but I'm seriously confused.

14th Aug, 2013 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

Out of Character: It wasn't our campfire, it was theirs wink.gif. I just recall that smoke attracted us to the site and checked the thread but can't find anything else. These weren't slavers so Durgan has no-one to set free. It could just be the bodies are out in the open?

14th Aug, 2013 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

Out of Character: : Thanks for clearing that up.

Sessativa looks at Durgan quizically, "Whats wrong?" She asks as she can see that there is something that is bugging the man. "Is there something I can do?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Aug, 2013 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 8

The Chainbreaker says...

"I thought I forgot something," Durgan replies. He searches thoroughly and calls Sessativa over when inside a tent. "I found a chest! Let's try to open it!"

15th Aug, 2013 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Sessativa's eye's widen with excitement. "I hope it's treasure, they were bandits. It could be filled with coin!" Sessativa watches as Durgan tries to open the chest.

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.