Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 84 of 96

Durgan was going to lead Zork's horse - Page 84 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Sep, 2015 - 2:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 96 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
7th Sep, 2015 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 84

The Swift Sword says...

"I do not see the girls as limiting us, we actually have help now. What I will consider is getting their wagons off the road and into the forest until we scout the bandits. Perhaps some of the girls know tricks enough to aide in combat too. Maybe some can even handle a bow. If we want to do this now then lets get them situated first and make our move using the cloak of the bandit we do have and I could pretend to be captured."

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2015 - 8:46am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"That would work better. You can keep your armor on and pretend to be tied, while the girls can cover us if it all goes wrong. I can lead your horse while disguised and mounted on my own, pretending they are spoils."

9th Sep, 2015 - 1:18am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Swift Sword says...

"Durgan, based in what she is saying we can do that but use it as a means to scope the area and draw them out after us. Then we can launch an attack, what do you think?"

9th Sep, 2015 - 7:38am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 84 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"Sure, we have to draw them to their gate, the bottleneck which she wants. We have to stand and fight there. If we get overwhelmed, well, we're taking your horse so you have to be able to mount quickly."

"If they have many archers I'll ride them down and hopefully you can get on your horse as well."

"The only way I can think of to draw them out is attacking first and retreating. We also get surprise against them."

"So I'll just wrap a rope around your hands without tying it?"

9th Sep, 2015 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Swift Sword says...

"Then lets make the girls safe far from where we will engage the bandits and then execute our plan."

12th Sep, 2015 - 12:00am / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

The Swift Sword says...

Zork says under breath to Durgan, "OK this is it, now is the time to act your best part and make it look good, but not too good I don't want to get so damaged that I cannot find my destiny woman." He chuckles a bit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Sep, 2015 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #
Zork
Fighter
Character
Follower / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 84

The Swift Sword says...

Out of Character: Since you're doing this with your warhorse mine should be in the woods nearby where I can call her to come because one war horse carrying three of us won't work.

14th Sep, 2015 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 84

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan was going to lead Zork's horse all the way in. But are we changing plans because the lady won't come all the way?

It seems that she wants us to challenge from afar, and I agree, I'm somewhat paranoid about arrows. But the best way to deal with archers is usually to run them down. The problem is that they're inside the fort.

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.