Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 10 of 96

"I'm no expert but I might live - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Aug, 2013 - 6:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 96 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
26th Aug, 2013 - 1:43am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 10

The Chainbreaker says...

"(laugh), not quite," Durgan replies. "I've seen similar if you want to get picky with words. It'll be warm tonight, so we don't need a fire, and I'd prefer to avoid one for safety. Let me have a look around and then we can set up to sleep."

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2013 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Sessativa grins mischieviously and drops her pack, thankful for the opportunity to loose the extra weight. She awaits Durgans 'all clear' to let down her guard and set up her blankets to prepare to rest for the night.

27th Aug, 2013 - 10:52am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

"Yes, this place will be great," Durgan says after his inspection. He fiddles with the lock, "Yep, secure so we can both get a full night without watches."

He takes off his pack, and simply uses it as his pillow. "It's just now that I remember, those cowards had the tent for sharing! And the rope, and half the food!"

27th Aug, 2013 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Sessativa pulls out the few rations she has left and splits them with Durgan. "Well if we end up sleeping under the stars in the cold at least you won't have to lay next to a man for warmth" Sessativa giggles playfuly and smiles at Durgan. "Unless your into that kind of thing?" She laughs hardliy. "It seems your stuck with me now, but It could be worse!"

After eating her portion of rations Sessativa rolls out her canvas then puts her blanket neatly on top and moves her pack as a pillow. She lays down in the comfort of her make shift bed and grins mischieviously at Durgan again, yawns and says "I wouldn't mind laying next to you to keep warm" She winks at Durgan and closes her eyes and falls asleep before Durgan can find words to reply to her last comment.

29th Aug, 2013 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Out of Character: : In the event of an uneventful night, Sessativa's actions are as follows. Spell prepared: Ray of frost.

Sessativa wakes in the middle of the night having dreams of adventuring with her uncle. She see's Durgan fast asleep with on his pack with no means to cover him. Smiling to herself for the jesting comments meant to tease him she throws her blanket over him and rolls herself into her canvas for warmth. With a smile still on her face she falls back into undisturbed sleep until morning comes.

When she wakes she prepares her spells, and prepares to split the last of her rations for breakfast between her and Durgan. When she has prepared what she can she carefully wakes her new found companion (If he doesn't wake while she quietly studies her spells and prepares their morning meal)

"Goodmorning" She greets Durgan to the new day. Sessativa remembers the jesting she inflicted on Durgan the previous night smiles brightly and apologizes for her teasing him. "I'm sorry for teasing you, I was only trying to make light of your loss from your previous cowardice companions." She giggles making her apology seem almost insincere. "I hope you can forgive me, I don't mean anything by it."

"Here is something to eat, it's not much it's all the rations I have left. We will need to find some food soon on our way, you don't know how to hunt do you?" She asks knowing she herself has no experience in hunting, as she repacks her backpack in preparation for the days travel ahead of them.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 29th Aug, 2013 - 5:34pm

30th Aug, 2013 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

The Chainbreaker says...

"Er, morning" Says Durgan groggily. He stretches and replies "Consider it forgiven. It just - surprised me, that's all." He pulls off the blanket, and once he's up, it strikes him as odd that he was covered. "Did you? Thanks, but I didn't really need it. It's a warm season and we're inside. But, if you ever need it to truly stay warm, I'll take you up on your offer," He smiles.

"Oh, no" He pushes back Sessativa's offer of food. "I have plenty! I was carrying some to share with the - the cowards. Here, I have a whole eleven days left of them." He pulls out a muesli bag of oats, dried fruits and nuts and hands it to her, somewhat forcing her to take it. "I was taught to always hold a spare in case anything happens out there."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Aug, 2013 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 10

Sessativa smiles, nods her agreement and doesn't argue over the rations as she can see how it would be useful to keep some rations on her person. She eats her fill and finishes packing her things. As she packs she asks again, "Do you know how to hunt? If ever we're in need of food it could be useful. My uncle had told me of how he would make snares for small game, but I can't say I've ever tried to use one myself."

After their meal and preparations Sessativa streches and comments. "I hope today we don't run into any bandits my muscles are sore." Rubbing out the pains of the previous day she looks around to make sure nothing is left behind. Sessativa unlatches the door and opens it greeting the day with a smile. "It looks to be a beautiful day."

She throws her pack back on and puts her things in order grabbing her quarter staff she looks to Durgan to see if he is ready to depart. "If we come across a stream, I would like to wash up a bit." She sniffs at her clothing crinkling her nose from the sweet smell of sweat about herself. "Ready?"

When Durgan is fully prepared she walks beside him trying to look out for any signs of danger, also looking for any berrys or nuts or eatable leaves. Talking quietly so as to hear what may lay around her. "It's rather nice having someone to travel with, talking to yourself isn't much fun." She grins at her own silliness and continues to make small talk as they travel down the road.

Out of Character: : Spot roll 11
Search roll 22
Listen roll 13
Spell for the day Ray of frost

31st Aug, 2013 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

The Chainbreaker says...

"I'm no expert but I might live off the land if needed," Durgan answers, between bites.

He squints as light fills the room from the door and says, "Looks alright, not too sunny. Hopefully we made a good example of the last group of bandits, and they won't bother us."

He begins to pack when Sessativa is already ready, and says, "I'll just wait for town to bathe. Too many leeches in the wild. I'll uh- keep an eye on you if you do, for safety of course."

Finally ready, he heads out with her, and helps look for edible plants. "I cannot imagine being on the road by myself. It's dangerous and I would go crazy without meeting someone. It's brave for a pretty girl like you to be out here alone."

Every now and again he picks up a plant and asks if he doesn't know it, or tells her what he knows. "Ah, dandelion. Edible leaves, eaten raw and the stem can be boiled. Like the other one it also tastes like grass." He grimaces for the umpteenth time.

Out of Character: I'm pretty sure we only need to roll when KNtoran asks.

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.