Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 2 of 96

"Ah...No. No, I am not all here." - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th May, 2013 - 10:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
23rd May, 2013 - 10:48am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 2

The Chainbreaker says...

"Why whatever do you mean?" Durgan responds. He pauses a second and says, "Oh. OH It's nothing like that! If you went through what we scraped our way out of, you wouldn't be sitting here talking about it. Well, maybe a man of your physique would."
He waves a hand in front of the other man's face. "Does he need more of Trithereon's grace and care?"

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2013 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

"Oh, I talk about everything. It's one of my finer points." Erallis grins. "That guy you healed? I don't know, I came in here. He could still be out there for all I know."

He takes another swig of his mead.

"Hey, do you play dice? I seem to have lost mine...but I'm bored and waiting for my friend. Take a seat, I'll buy you a drink."

Erallis waves a barmaid over and orders a drink for the cleric.

"My name is Erallis, by the way. What's yours?"

24th May, 2013 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Chainbreaker says...

"Durgan," He replies, the adds "The Chainbreaker. I have my stout here but could do with another. No dice I'm afraid. Will you be waiting long? Why are you waiting for him?"

25th May, 2013 - 6:35am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

"A pleasure to meet you Durgan." Erallis responds quickly, "Nah, If he's not here in a few hours I'll probably head for a different bar. This place is, um, a little...shady...for me. I like brightly lit places with lots of people and singing and dancing. And, y'know stuff like that." He shrugs his shoulders and takes another drink of his mead, "He's my friend. Plus, he's built like a bear in armor."

"But yeah, he occasionally gets sidetracked. We spent a week tracking a herd of goats once 'cause Gregmon was convinced they were some sort of demon spawn. He's cool, though."

Erallis grins again "So what about you, what are you doing in this town?"

25th May, 2013 - 11:25am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"At the moment I'm just trying to survive and help my charge do the same," Durgan replies. He lowers his voice not knowing what to expect from the other patrons. "Running from slavers for a week. As a cleric of Trithereon, it's the job of my church to defend those oppressed souls who can't help themselves. I saved Lilia, upstairs, and I have to find a temple of my god in this city at which to leave her."

26th May, 2013 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

"Slavers, eh? I was captured by slavers once." Erallis grins and keeps talking, "Yeah, it was summer two years ago, and Gregmon was off saving some farmers crops from mole rats. They caught me up while I was traveling cross country trying to find him. "

Erallis takes another swig of his mead and leans back in his chair.

"At first they treated me like just another slave, but upon realizing my...unique skill set, I started getting special treatment." He grins at Durgan, "They like to party, slavers. We drank so much one night, and Kairl had the brilliant idea...of... Of....what was I saying? Oh yeah! Kairl decided he was going to teach all the slaves to sing musical number numbers. We spent two weeks teaching them to sing and dance. We were going to start a circus."

Erallis raises his glass to his lips, then sighs dejectedly, gazing into the glass.

"I'm out of mead. Miss!" He calls out to the waitress, ordering another drink.

"What was I talking about? I forgot." Erallis looks at Durgan with a slight smile on his face.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th May, 2013 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 2

The Chainbreaker says...

"You truly aren't all here, are you?" Durgan replies. "Perhaps a short walk will do you good. We could go and look for a temple together. One and a half heads are better than one."
Durgan hopes the quip goes over Erallis' head, but is ready to run out of the tavern at the slightest hint of movement, thereby putting Erallis right where he wants him, outside.

Out of Character: If you're alright with it, I think finding a temple will be the fastest way to find a good quest. And then we can finally post something of substance in the game thread.

27th May, 2013 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

"Ah...No. No, I am not all here." Erallis takes his new mead from the barmaid with a muttered thanks, then nods at Durgan.

"Yeah, let's go to the temple. Maybe Gregmon will be there."

He stands up casually, dusts some crumbs off of his trousers, and follows Durgan to the temple.

Out of Game: Sounds fine. I have no problem with the quests Kntoran's already offered, either, though.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (96) »

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.