Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 11 of 96

Out of Character: Micaiah is a girl (Just - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Sep, 2013 - 10:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 96 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (96) »
Posts: 767 - Views: 28124
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
31st Aug, 2013 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 11

Sessativa blushes and avoids acknowledging Durgan's compliments in her lack of self confidence. "Leeches? Ewww, I think I'll just wet a cloth and wash what I can that way! Unless I get smelling way worse then I already do, I might have to." She cringes her nose in thoughts of disgust.

When she regains her composure she relaxes and listens intently to Dugans information on he plants they come across. She collects some of the dandelions intending to use them in tea. She looks to Durgan ans asks, "Do you know what a mint plant would look like? It would be perfect to go along with the dandelions for tea!" Sessativa perks up at the thought of some hot tea when they make camp again!

Smiling brightly Sessativa continues to discuss the plants they find and asks Durgan of what adventures he might have had before they met. She asks him of where he came from and what led him to go to the runes for tomes as they travel along for the day.

Out of Character: : Didn't know if I should roll for that but thought it might help the game along. I won't roll again unless asked to. Thank you! ;)



Sponsored Links:
3rd Sep, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"I was raised an orphan, in the temple of Trithereon. It's in a town far South of here. We always heard first-hand stories of other clerics going out on missions to free slaves and punish slavers. See, temple life isn't all boring. I grew up with these stories, so I wanted to go as soon as I was ready.

"So, about a month ago, we received word of orc slavers in the region. I set of as part of a contingent of guards and a handful of clerics. We broke into their camp, but they reacted quickly. I escaped with a woman and a guard, heading North through a forest. We soon lost the guard to the dangers of the woods but I made it to the city with the woman.

"When I handed her over for care, the cowards asked for jobs, and they told us about these ruins with tomes, and the possibility of undead. It's as simple as that, really."

"Hmm, that forest up ahead looks rather dark. I hope we don't have to delve into it too deep before getting to the ruins."



3rd Sep, 2013 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sessativa feels a sadness fall over her listening to Durgan's stories of his past. Realizing how truly nice she had it growing up. She thinks to herself that such a kind person deserves a good friend that he can depend on, unlike his previous cowardice companions.

Sessativa brightens when they arrive at the stream, after filling her water skin she takes a small cloth and cleans herself as good as one could without being able to actually submerge herself within the water. " I don't think I have to worry about leeches." She turns to Durgan with a smile on her face as she pours her water skin over her head soaking her cloths, she repeats the process a few times and then fills her water skin once more for the road. Feeling refreshed she rings her clothing out and moves to follow Durgan.

She replies to Durgan's worries about the dark forest. "I sure hope so too. It could make moving slow." Sessativa shivers from the breeze moving through her wet clothing as she gazes at the dark looming forest. "Well at least it looks to still be a couple of days away. I hope my clothes dry by nightfall. I had thought with it being as warm as it is they wouldn't take very long to dry. We could possibly make a make shift tent with the canvas and rope I have if the worse should happen."

Out of Character: : Sessativa has 5 square yards of canvas, (I'm not sure quite how big that is) but it would probably provide a small shelter. I am also taking the liberty to state our actions in the main game thread to keep the game moving along. We will continue until night fall.

Attached Image Edited: Canabusis on 3rd Sep, 2013 - 6:32pm



5th Sep, 2013 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 11 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

The Chainbreaker says...

"I was more afraid of the wild animals than slow movement," Durgan begins to reply. "But it seems we don't have to wait until the forest. Wolves." He points at the pack. "We should give them a wide berth."

Out of Character: Thanks for taking over as the party leader. It's exactly what I needed now.



5th Sep, 2013 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Sessativa turns pale after Durgan points out the wolves, and whispers "I agree, hopefully they don't smell us. Try to move quietly." Sessativa walks as quietly as she can staying close to Durgan, never taking her eyes off the direction the wolves are in. She looses her confidence that the forest would hold no dangers for them as they make their way to their destination.

Out of Character:: I rolled 1d12= 6 unmodified. I posted my roll so that when you roll you can post it if time permits for you when you do your roll. Just trying to keep the game moving.

Attached Image Edited: Canabusis on 5th Sep, 2013 - 7:53pm



Post Date: 5th Sep, 2013 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

It had been about 3 days. 3 days since Micaiah D'angelique set out to look for his old, runaway friend, but no matter where she went there was just no track of him.
She had been wondering in the forest looking for any trail of his friend, she had no clue so anywhere worked when it came to looking for clues, "Who knows!" She was thinking "Maybe some traveller seen him somewhere.

She had almost reached the border of the forest. She didn't had any luck finding any trail that was human, unaware she was that she might had overlooked an important track that leaded to a pack of wolves, not that far from her.

Out of Character
Hello! I'm kind of new to Dungeons & Dragons so I'm not sure how does rolls work or stuff like that. Also English is a bit tough for me to write long sentences so sorry for my mess ups and [New person] questions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Sep, 2013 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 11

Out of Character: : Hi Soldonato and welcome, your questions are quite alright! In game questions should be directed to KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions thread. So that KNtoran the Game Master can address them.

We only roll when KNtoran asks us to and he will indicate what die to roll. We will interact with you when KNtoran tells us that we have met up with you.

Attached Image Edited: Canabusis on 5th Sep, 2013 - 10:01pm



Post Date: 5th Sep, 2013 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

Out of Character:

Micaiah is a girl (Just noticed I did wrote "his old friend" Instead of "her old friend". Apparently I can't edit it, sorry 'bout that I guess. Anyway thanks for the advise.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.