Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 13 of 96

As Coron approached the hut night was beginning - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Sep, 2013 - 2:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 96 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (96) »
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
11th Sep, 2013 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 13

The Chainbreaker says...

Durgan also blushes as their eyes meet, and he strains to resist the urge to look down. As she rubs leaves on him, he tilts his head back, relaxed, and points to spots he feels that she missed.

"Traveller? Where?" Durgan chokes in shock. "Quick, lets get some clothes on, before they get closer." He scrambles to put on his patched, dark blue robe and pack before Sessativa starts dragging his semi-catatonic body towards the figure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2013 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions
A Friend

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Unsure if they had seen her alright she raised her hand as high as she could and kept waving. They hadn't shot her anything at her or growled violently at her so she figured that, at least, it wasn't a party of orcs looking for loot. -But what if...- she started wondering- What if they are slave hunters or something like that...- She lowered her hand and started thinking what to do.

Well...- She said to herself- They already now I'm here and most definite they're coming this way-. She finally decided to wait to see them better, if they looked like trouble all she would have to do is flee back into the forest, few people was able to keep up with her in rough terrain, let alone catch up.

11th Sep, 2013 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After walking for a little while Sessativa realizes her hold on Durgans hand, glances up into his eyes with a delicate smile, thinking to herself that she secretly hopes they don't catch up to the traveler this evening. "Sorry, I didn't mean to drag you." Sessativa releases his hand.

Thinking back to their moment with the leaves, she grins mischievously and says. "I think I missed some spots in my haste." Looking for his reaction she giggles with delight. Being completely charming with an air of seductive intent she says. "Seriously, you're muscles seem rather tense and I think you could do for a rub without the leaves. When we stop for the evening I will take care to do that?"

Feeling like a love struck child she daydreams with a permanent smile about her lips as they walk, loosing her previous goal to keep the distant traveler in sight. Sessativa continues to tease Durgan as they continue on towards their destination and the advance of nightfall.

Out of Character: : Soldonato, we where told the forest that you're next to is about 2 days travel from us. So forgive us as we await KNtoran's indication that we have actually gotten close enough to meet you. To us you seem very far away.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 11th Sep, 2013 - 6:30pm

12th Sep, 2013 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Sessativa grasps Durgan's arm and stops as she gains sight of the distant traveler that is not so distant now. She whispers to him, not wanting to scare the woman "It seems you where right we have caught up to the traveler." Sessativa speaks up and speaks with a welcoming tone. "Well met, I hope I did not startle you. I am Sessativa Stormbough, And this is Durgan. Whom might you be?" Sessativa stays back being cautious, waiting for the woman's response.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2013 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions Player Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Happy that the travelers weren't bandits or anything of the sort she proceeded to act as polite as she was taught to be. Starting by lightly bowing at them. -Well met, Sessavita and Durgan. I am Micaiah, don't mind the startling, in the wilderness it's hard to tell who is a friend who is a foe- She replied with the best manners and fanciest words she could come up with.
Say...- She inquired- You are adventurers right? Have you seen a man, chestnut hair, slim with dark eyes who goes by the name of Douglas, by any chance?- She knew that they would most likely had no idea, but it never hurts to ask.

12th Sep, 2013 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Sessativa smiles politely at Micaiah and extends her hand in greeting. "I'm sorry I have seen no one else on the road, Durgan found me some time ago." Sessativa turns to Durgan and asks, "Should we make camp and continue our discussion over food?" Not waiting for an answer she looks to Micaiah and say's "Care to join us in a meal?" Only after asking she looks to Durgan for reassurance that she hasn't made an unwanted decision for him, Sessativa gives Durgan an almost pleading look of wanting approval.

Feeling that there is no ill intent from the traveler, Sessativa drops her bag. Remembering her own fear when she came up on the bandits alone, seeing Micaiah being a lone woman, Sessativa fears for the woman and instinctively thinks that she should stay with them for the moment. Perhaps even invite her to accompany them, but feels it's Durgan's decision she keeps her opinion to herself. Knowing that Durgan being the kind and honorable man that he is will no doubt already have thought of this, she relaxes and sits down to begin their meal.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 12th Sep, 2013 - 7:27pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2013 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions - Page 13

Micaiah gently (However firmly) shook Sessavita's hand with a gentle smile and keeping her eyes on Sessavita's. Well, don't worry- Micaiah answered when the woman told her they hadn't seen her friend.- He'll be somewhere I can betcha!- Micaiah suddenly stopped talking, looking down for a couple of seconds.
Oh I would be most honored to accept your invitation! I'm only sorry I don't have much to offer in exchange.- She replied to the offer of a meal along with them. Her rations where almost over and hunting wasn't good enough lately. If there is anyway to repay your favor I would gladly commit to it-. She added.

13th Sep, 2013 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

As Coron approached the hut night was beginning to fall. By this time he could see that two more figures had joined the other. From the distance it looked like two females and one male sitting around a campfire enjoying a bite to eat and each others company. As Coron moved within shouting distance, he held up his hands in a non threatening manor, and announced his presence.

"Hail travelers!"

The trio quickly stood up, and turned toward him
With their hands on their weapons.

"Fear not, for I mean you no harm. I am just a weary traveller in need of assistance. May I approach?"

Coron's 6'8" Frame could be quite intimidating, especially to strangers on an empty road, and in the dark. He hoped they would invite him to their campsite, but would not blame them if they didn't. Coron stood there, in his non threatening stance and awaited a reply.

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Player Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.