KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions - Page 3 of 10

Thank you KNtoran, So it probably might not - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Sep, 2013 - 5:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
FAQ / Support for Players of KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions Related Information to KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions
RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2013 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions
A Friend

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions - Page 3

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I do not want any character over the second level if you wish to bring in a already created character you can [submit] him/her and I can work to make it fit into my game.

Sponsored Links:
30th Aug, 2013 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Questions Dragons and Dungeons Advanced KNtoran

KNortran, I'm sorry but I think unless you actually intended to, you may have overlooked how much coin I was supposed to start with. I am unsure how much coin I started with.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2013 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Starting coin is 5D4 times 10. You can figure that out yourself and subtract the goods you bought from that amount. IF you wonder about the price of a item I can give you the price.

11th Sep, 2013 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Questions Dragons and Dungeons Advanced KNtoran

As I stated in my character creation post, I am totally new to this so I just wanted to make sure I am clear on a few things.

When my character or our party encounters enemies, do we need to give you initiative and surprise rolls?

When I attack, I roll a 1d20 to determine my chance to hit, and my damage roll would depend on my weapon. In my case (2 handed sword) a damage roll would be 1d10 for a small or medium opponent, and a 3d6 for a large opponent. Also, since my strength is 17, I get a +1 to hit and damage.

Example:
1d20=12+1=13
1d10=3+1=4

Is this correct?

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2013 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Dragons and Dungeons Advanced KNtoran

Yes in a combat situation if you or your party have surprise you get first attack. If the creature surprises you they get first attack. IF both are surprised like a lot of times it is a roll for initiative.

Yes d20 for attack and damage is dependant on weapon type.

16th Sep, 2013 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran, I would like to know if Sessativa being an elf would be proficient enough to use the bow Durgan had picked up amongst the bandits, or if by being a magic user is limited in doing so? Sorry I do not have a reference to the original Dungeons & Dragons players handbook. Thank you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2013 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions - Page 3

As a elf you were not one to go into the warrior side and preferred to stay on the mystical side. You do know to use a bow if the need arises but you are not proficient with it. If you use a bow it will -4 to any attacks rolls.

18th Sep, 2013 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Thank you KNtoran, So it probably might not be a good idea to try and hunt with one! I was just seeing if I might use it specifically for hunting.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.