KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions - Page 4 of 10

No I did not miss your post was just waiting - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Feb, 2015 - 8:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
FAQ / Support for Players of KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions Related Information to KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions
RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2013 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions
A Friend

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions - Page 4

[KNtoran], My character is hunting (I already [mentioned] I'm completely new to the game) to spot a prey I have to roll a dice, yes? [Which] one?

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2013 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Dragons and Dungeons Advanced KNtoran

For hunting you will roll a d12 to see how well you are able to find and shoot prey.

15th Nov, 2013 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

In Advance Dungeons & Dragons can a cleric continue to turn undead as a sustained action? Do they have to roll? Can they walk as they continue to turn?

Are full hit points regained overnight?

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2013 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Questions Dragons and Dungeons Advanced KNtoran

A cleric can try to turn a group of undead one time in the advanced Dungeons & Dragons the d20 roll is whether it is successful or not and if the creatures are turned or destroyed. The cleric gets the experience for those turned or destroyed. You are able to be walking forward while attempting to turn. IF new undead creatures appear another turn undead roll can be attempted.

Hit points are gained through rest. 8 hours of rest undisturbed will regain 2 points 8 hours of disturbed rest will gain 1 point. Otherwise you will have to regain hit points through potions or divine powers.

10th Feb, 2015 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Questions Dragons and Dungeons Advanced KNtoran

Not sure if I did something wrong or maybe you missed my post in your game but I didn't see a response to what my character asked.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2015 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes I missed it sorry about that I have answered you in the latest update.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2015 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions - Page 4

I think you missed Zork again. Maybe its because I put my entry page before the latest and you just go straight to the latest page?

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2015 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

No I did not miss your post was just waiting a but before answering. That way I could get you and Durgan together. IF that is ok with you.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.