KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions - Page 2 of 10

Can I bring into your game a character I already - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jul, 2013 - 12:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
FAQ / Support for Players of KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions Related Information to KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions
RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here.
Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction.
Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.
Post Date: 6th May, 2013 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions
A Friend

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions - Page 2

Age I will give you do not worry about that I just need your race and gender to give you age. As far as a first level cleric your THACO is 20. As far as secondary skill that is something you can decide. Like a farmer, trapper, huntsman, cook, blacksmith, Etc. Secondary skills can help you in a pinch at times.

With 9-11 being average you should be fine on armor weight if you chose a 9 for strength.

Sponsored Links:
15th May, 2013 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Questions Dragons and Dungeons Advanced KNtoran

Hey bro, I know we just started and all, but would it be terribly inconvenient for you if I rolled a new character? Jeaal is the same character I'm using in Bruconero's game. It's no big deal for me either way, really, but I feel lame playing the same character in two games.

I could have my new character drafted later today if it's alright with you.

Post Date: 15th May, 2013 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

If you wish to use a different character that is ok. You just need to reroll as before. I have no issues with that.

23rd May, 2013 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Questions Dragons and Dungeons Advanced KNtoran

Totally cool if you say no, but how would you feel about me playing two characters?

Erallis and Gregmon are actually the main characters in the comedic fantasy I have been writing for a while. If you'd like to see the characters together before you decide, I could send you a rough draft of the first couple of chapters.

Again, totally cool if you say no, being a Dungeon Master myself I get it when something just doesn't work for you.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2013 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Dragons and Dungeons Advanced KNtoran

I have no issues with you playing two characters if that is what you want to do Just submit the second character like you did with the first character.

21st Jun, 2013 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Hi just wondering if there was anything else I needed to do to get into the game? You made me a character and I copied it and pasted it to text document so I have the information. I was just curious if I missed anything, or am I just waiting for you to introduce me into the main game thread? Also as a side note I haven't played for a while so I am kind of re-learning how to play again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2013 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions - Page 2

You will be introduced shortly in the game all you have to do is now is make sure your ready. You can post in the player thread.

25th Jul, 2013 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Can I bring into your game a character I already rolled up at a higher level that's multi-classed? He kind of already came from another game so I don't want to lose him.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: KNtoran Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.