Mission: Locker Room 2 - Page 5 of 9

OCC: I agree, let's wait and see what - Page 5 - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 16th Aug, 2005 - 7:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
Briefing Room 2 (Player Discussion)
11th Aug, 2005 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2 - Page 5

Matrix

Exile says:

"All what Zeus said was the pure truth. Let me add that I was hiding while watching these men leaving the room. One of them saw me and make a sign with his hand that if I speak up he will slash my throat. It was scary."

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2005 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

I'll wait 'till tomorrow to see if Intellekt wants to say something. If he doesn't "show up", I'll post our statements. Do you thing I should post something else?

11th Aug, 2005 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2 RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I think is fine, unless the police wants more details. We said the truth so hopefully there is nothing to be worried about.

12th Aug, 2005 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Room Locker Mission

Matrix

OCC: Oh my goodness! What do I do now?. If I identify the guy, he may find me and kill me!. I think maybe is better for me to go to the office and just start acting confuse, basically that I am not sure how the guy looks like. I can blame it to the fear I felt. What do you all think?.

12th Aug, 2005 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Room Locker Mission

Matrix

This is a tough one. Still, if I were you, I would concentrate on the nearest danger and in this case I think the guards calling you a lier is a bigger problem than those guys finding you. However (and the GM underlined that it could be a problem), Exile is your character and I will post whatever you want regarding her, but Zeus - his intellect is not too high - will try to describe as well as he can, those guys.

I.C.: "There were three really strong, mean-looking guys. They were not too tall - around 6 feet, but they looked like they eat steroids for breakfast. I'm sure others have seen them and I'm sure they can't be missed."

O.O.C.: What do you say?

Reconcile Edited: RaulDrake on 12th Aug, 2005 - 6:55pm

16th Aug, 2005 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Mission: Locker Room 2

Matrix

ICC: Exile is wondering what the tough guys said to her and she is not sure also if the guards are somehow related to them, everything could be a conspiracy.

She says with a face of confusion: "I have no problem whatsoever to go with you and check the files, I am just not sure if I would be able to recognize him, I was way to nervous and my memory is failing because of it. You would understand it was a horrible experience for me but I can give it a try and check the files and try to remember more".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Aug, 2005 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 2 - Page 5

Matrix

I say we should wait, after all we haven't done anything wrong. Honesty is our best weapon in my opinion. Plus they got those lie detectors and if we run of now, we'll look guilty as sin.

16th Aug, 2005 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Mission Locker Room 2 Matrix Trilogy Plugged RPG - Page 5

Matrix

OCC: I agree, let's wait and see what happens. I have the feeling we are in trouble, if they have the lie detectors, I'm literally fried!.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Mission: Locker Room 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.