Smoking Medical Marijuana - Page 3 of 9

Ruling: Pot allowance should be jury's call - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 30th Nov, 2009 - 1:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Smoking Medical Marijuana For medical reasons? That is no excuse, you can still go to jail!
Smoking Medical Marijuana Related Information to Smoking Medical Marijuana
8th Jul, 2006 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Smoking Medical Marijuana - Page 3

Like I have stated in a previous thread they should legalize hemp and let them use them for what they have before like paper or clothing or rope or even jewelry and like others have stated a mild sedative. They don't have the motivation to hurt others or even do anything else except eat or smoke some more.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2006 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

Marijuana Medical Smoking

It should be legal. It's way less dangerous than cigarettes and they are legal. Cigarettes are the leading cause of heart disease and many cancers. Heart disease is the leading killer in the world. The government allows cigarettes to be legal only because of the billions of dollars they make a year in taxing them. Not just in sales tax, but also taxing the cigarette makers. Marijuana they cannot control should it be made legal, therefore they would not make money, there for it will never be legal. The government makes more on the fines they impose for getting caught with marijuana than they would on trying to tax something every pothead can grow at home. Just loosen up and make it legal. Make cigarettes illegal.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Rather than place '$$$$$$$$$$$$' you could just say "dollars", please be constructive.

24th Jul, 2006 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Smoking Medical Marijuana Health & Special Psychology

JNinjaCash, while I completely agree with your comments, this topic is about the medicinal use of marijuana.

Having said that, if someone would prefer to use marijuana to ease pain rather than aspirin or ibuprofin, I think they should be allowed to do so. In my case, I cannot use ibuprofin, since it can easily cause damage to my kidney, and I have to protect the one that I have.

That is not to say I would use marijuana, but if the pain was bad (such as when my achilles tendon was torn), I might consider it - if it was legal.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2007 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Marijuana Medical Smoking

JUDGE WANTS MEDICAL MARIJUANA USER TO GET POT IN JAIL

A medical marijuana activist in Calgary was sentenced Tuesday to four
months in jail for trafficking in marijuana, but the judge ruled that
corrections officials must make sure he has access to the drug while
behind bars.
Ref. www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/story/2007/03/27/marijuana-medical.html

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2009 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Marijuana Medical Smoking

Providers of pot a concern for cities

The next front in San Diego County's battle over medical marijuana may be local zoning law as jurisdictions throughout the region begin to ban dispensaries. Ref. Source 5

22nd Jul, 2009 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Smoking Medical Marijuana

I'm not looking to fight with those who use marijuana for medicine but personally I just feel its all just an excuse to get a high. There are so many drugs and herbs out there that could probably help where you don't need marijuana.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2009 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Smoking Medical Marijuana - Page 3

US medical cannabis policy eased

US federal prosecutors are ordered to stop cannabis-related prosecutions in states where medical use is legal. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2009 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Smoking Medical Marijuana Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

Ruling: Pot allowance should be jury's call

A state appeals court in San Diego has ruled that exactly how much marijuana a medical-marijuana user can legally possess is a question that jurors should decide, and using limits defined in state law is improper. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Smoking Medical Marijuana

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,