Smoking Medical Marijuana - Page 7 of 9

This is your brain on (Legal) cannabis: Researchers - Page 7 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Dec, 2016 - 10:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Smoking Medical Marijuana For medical reasons? That is no excuse, you can still go to jail!
Smoking Medical Marijuana Related Information to Smoking Medical Marijuana
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2015 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Smoking Medical Marijuana - Page 7

'Major hypocrisy': US govt-funded agency admits marijuana can kill cancer cells:

The National Institute on Drug Abuse, a US federal government research institute whose mission includes "Bringing the power of science to bear on drug abuse and addiction," Has officially admitted that marijuana extracts can kill cancer cells. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
14th Apr, 2015 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Marijuana Medical Smoking

I am not for or against it but I do notice that those who are for marijuana being fully legal act like if it is some kind of wonder plant that cures you of everything. I'm sure there are other remedies around not everything is found in just one plant.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Smoking Medical Marijuana Health & Special Psychology

Not blowing smoke: Research finds medical marijuana lowers prescription drug use

Medical marijuana is having a positive impact on the bottom line of Medicare's prescription drug benefit program in states that have legalized its use for medicinal purposes, according to new research.The savings, due to lower prescription drug use, were estimated to be $165.2 million in 2013, a year when 17 states and the District of Columbia had implemented medical marijuana laws. Ref. Source 7y.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2016 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Marijuana Medical Smoking

A minute of secondhand marijuana smoke may damage blood vessels

Rats' blood vessels took at least three times longer to recover function after only a minute of breathing secondhand marijuana smoke, compared to recovery after a minute of breathing secondhand tobacco smoke. With many states legalizing medical and recreational marijuana, and possible corporate expansion within the cannabis industry, this type of research is important to help understand the health consequences of exposure to secondhand marijuana smoke, researchers said. Ref. Source 7r.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2016 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Marijuana Medical Smoking

Marijuana to remain illegal under federal law, DEA says

Marijuana advocates who hoped the cascade of states moving to legalize medical marijuana would soften the federal stance on the drug faced disappointment Thursday as the Drug Enforcement Administration indicated it would keep marijuana illegal for any use. Marijuana will remain a Schedule 1 substance under the Controlled Substances Act, meaning that states that allow marijuana for medical use or legalize recreational use remain in defiance of federal law. The announcement to be published Friday in the Federal Register did relax the rules for marijuana research to make it easier for institutions to grow marijuana for scientific study. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2016 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Smoking Medical Marijuana

Smoking marijuana provides more pain relief for men than women

Men had greater pain relief than women after smoking marijuana, a new study has found. Despite differences in pain relief, men and women did not report differences in how intoxicated they felt or how much they liked the effect of the active cannabis. Ref. Source 2k.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2016 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Smoking Medical Marijuana
A Friend

Smoking Medical Marijuana - Page 7

I know that many people want this to be a wonder drug and they also want it to be legal for those who have what they say "A medical reason to use it". I am not completely sold on it. I know that there is all sorts of research being done on this not to mention all the people who seem to do their own research on this too. I have a feeling that as time goes on we will learn a lot more.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2016 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Smoking Medical Marijuana Psychology Special & Health - Page 7

This is your brain on (Legal) cannabis: Researchers seek answers

For those suffering depression or anxiety, using cannabis for relief may not be the long-term answer, say researchers. Ref. Source 6a.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Smoking Medical Marijuana

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,