ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 35 of 66

I can definitely agree with such words, as - Page 35 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jan, 2017 - 5:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 66 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

30th Dec, 2016 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 35

Game Master says...

There's not much to do if you stay outside, maybe a perception roll. You're certainly allowed inside - without introduction the kobold chief assumes you're entourage. I will dig up the description and post it. I'll also start the AutoSRD and have the kobolds react to your laws in one fell swoop, tomorrow.

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 1st Jan, 2016 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

K has a little linguistics training. I would like to attempt to get the gist of the notes he can see written in undercommon, so he can decide if it is worth investigating further. He knows both Elven and Sylvan, so is likely familiar with the common roots of the language.

1st Jan, 2016 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Kresnik doesn't fully grasp what he is looking at but sees a word recorded a few times that means either acid or sour.

4th Jan, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

Page 35 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Diplomat says...

Well now, what have I gotten myself into. Did I make the wrong choice, or was the decision against the teachings of Sarenrae?

Perhaps though you simply saw on opportunity to create a challenge and for me to prove myself an a roleplayer. I admit though I was not expecting to have another, an NPC, present an obstacle in Kyra getting the role of Grand Diplomat in the campaign.

Unless I have misunderstood? Still, I will create a reply, just popped in to maybe get some clarity since a couple of details left me a little uncertain. I'm enjoying myself so far!

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Nah, you didn't do anything wrong. Akiros becoming our grand diplomat is likely what would've happened had you never shown up, and Archival had requested his release for that purpose. But that was because we didn't have anyone better suited for the role prior to Kyra showing up.

Just keep it up, you're doing fine.

4th Jan, 2017 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

The Diplomat says...

Thanks, just wanted to clarify.

It is interesting to see you blending what may have happened and what could have happened, with how things may change now that Kyra'a been added into the picture and is now a part of the campaign. You are still having this influence how the story moves forward.

I am glad you feel I am doing well so far.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    6th Jan, 2017 - 8:30am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 35

Game Master says...

Yes, that should be a bit of a challenge, a roleplaying opportunity and most importantly what would happen naturally and is consistent with the story so far.

The players' influence is what makes an Role-playing Game a unique medium that we all like!

6th Jan, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 35

The Diplomat says...

I can definitely agree with such words, as that is what I so often enjoy about roleplaying myself and how I seek where I can to participate in such.

Admittedly that is also why I tend to gravitate towards settings where a player's character can make a difference or changes things by there presence within it. The more frustrating settings are those where the actions of a player's character makes little if any difference at all.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.