ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 43 of 66

I thought as much Thomas. You have chosen - Page 43 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Feb, 2017 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 66 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 43

Don't worry about being late to the fight, Mykael. We kept moving while the others took quite some time (Except for Kresnik) getting across the river. Also, we're mounted and moving faster than them. It will take my dolphins just 1 round to get you across the river, thanks to their swim speed - so it looks more like you'll be fighting alongside Akiros, Kyra, and Hegin until backup arrives. Shoot, chances are good you guys will mop the enemy up before the others arrive.

If needs be I'll come across and summon a fire elemental to help keep the trolls down for good.

Sponsored Links:
    7th Feb, 2017 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Diplomat says...

What is this about Kyra joining up with some of the main party soon? I am a bit surprised with this revelation. Really, I was thinking it would be a while yet. She would without a doubt be appreciate of any help given, the trolls were a bit more then she could handle. If it wasn't for Akiros and Hegin she likely would be dead by now.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Feb, 2017 - 10:42pm

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The rest of the party spotted one of the trolls with the band you're fighting now. We took it down, and are headed in the direction the horse it was chasing came from. Contact should be made shortly. In fact, Mykael and Archival should be visible to you now, just on the wrong side of the river for the moment. Kresnik is on your side of said river, and will be topping a nearby hill shortly, followed by the last two.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Feb, 2017 - 10:51pm

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 43 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

This should be over soon. There is quite an interesting assortment of creatures headed your way. A celestial flyer, celestial dolphins, celestial dolphin riding paladin, a tiger, a very colorfully dressed gnome, a wolf, a summoner riding a celestial steed and an ace ranger. We should take this show on the road! smile.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Feb, 2017 - 11:24pm

7th Feb, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Diplomat says...

Amused, well then I better go about making my post so that the Dungeon Master can see about getting us all together. I am just glad that Kyra will finally be able to meet those she may well see as the dearest of friends and allies.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

smile.gif Maybe. We have a little inter-party tension regarding how to handle evil type creatures such as trolls. Some feel we should speak to evil creatures first. Some wish to slay them out of hand. Which side Kyra comes down on will affect people's reactions to her a little. It should be fun.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Feb, 2017 - 11:32pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    7th Feb, 2017 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 43

The Diplomat says...

Well given the fact she tried talking with the troll first, hoping they would let her pass, I suspect that may give some insight. More, how a big detail of her character, as well with the goddess she worships, involves redemption and giving one a chance when others will not, I do suspect she may be at least partly with those who wish to talk with the trolls.

Sighs, yet given how she was almost killed by trolls Kyra may yet be a bit more weary of them then she had been before. Admittedly though, she did not know the language of Giants so that could have made a difference.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Feb, 2017 - 11:45pm

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 43

I thought as much Thomas. You have chosen the Dark Side. I'm beginning to think Theaton might need to start his own kingdom as the original option was open. I'm worried Jesla might end up exiled or worse before this is over. sad.gif.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.