ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 46 of 66

Last time I heard "I need a lot of Will - Page 46 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Feb, 2017 - 3:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 66 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

9th Feb, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 46

The Diplomat says...

Sighs, well so much for that post last night. Seems I will need to completely redo it and post again. This battle has been more then a bit frustrating, and I had hoped that Kyra had the back up she needed and that support could be given to others.

My apologize, I will get on redoing that.

I'm posting the rolls here because I can't do so in my other post.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Feb, 2017 - 3:37pm

Kyra Results:
    • Attack on D20 (+1): 7 (1 roll)
    • Damage (scimitar) on D6 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
    • Extra Flame Damage on D4 (+0): 2 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Looks like we're all together now and the threat's over. Jesla's going to be mad she still didn't make it in time though.

Not sure it actually matters yet, but need to reroll HP gain for those cure light wounds spells, left the generator on d20s rather than d8s.

13th Feb, 2017 - 11:20am / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Diplomat says...

So how many trolls should I count towards Kyra? She never met the adult troll I believe, but perhaps the other three might apply. I remember her directly killing only one though, with one chasing her horse and killed by the others as well the third being finished off by them.

Also near death experience, funny. I admit though this was my first time ever doing what was essentially solo play, which might explain me floundering a bit. I am used to working within a party not so much by myself. I am even more convinced I should focus her role on more support as she nearly died as the frontline fighter with "Aggro" on her, though she will fight if she needs to of course.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Feb, 2017 - 11:20am

13th Feb, 2017 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

Page 46 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

I split the XP evenly, 743 each. Individual kill counts don't matter. The adult troll was the one chasing your horse (Which had a risk of dying too). I thought you did well alone and granted you 200 extra. Consider it a reward for roleplaying at the church too. It's to help catch up too, though during downtime you can use the Earn XP option.

13th Feb, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Diplomat says...

Okay, then just to confirm Kyra earned 1343 xp? I want to double-check before adding that to her character sheet?

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes, 1343 xp is the correct amount for you according to ICon's post. Everyone else earned 1143 xp.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    13th Feb, 2017 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 46

The Diplomat says...

Thanks, just wanted to check and clarify so as to record such correctly. I'll see about creating another post when I get home from work.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 46

Last time I heard "I need a lot of Will saves" and a barbarian was involved, it was 3.5 and the dude had actually taken a level in Frenzied Berserker. I went invisible, but he did his best to try and kill the rest of the party before I could make them all invisible too.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.