ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 47 of 66

English is my primary language, I was born - Page 47 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 66 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 47

The Diplomat says...

Though I do understand using the still won't always work out the way Kyra may wish, no matter how convincing her words may be, I hope no one here underestimates her natural gift for diplomacy and convincing others to her way of thinking.

Even if all she rolls is a 4, that would still work itself out as a 20. If she rolls a natural 20, that is a final roll of 36. She can make some very impressive Diplomacy skill checks. Laughs, it is a good thing such can't work on any of the party.

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Yeah that may be true but you are on the opposite side of the river and Theaton is not shouting or trying to let the others know what he is saying or doing. You can see him standing in the river a little ways close to the far shore.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I hear ya Tom. Archival also has a +16 Diplomacy. It really doesn't get displayed all that often since there's no system in place for affecting pc's.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 47 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

I want to see Kyra and Archival in a debate. They both have plus 16 to diplomacy. Then Kresnik has a plus 10. This is by far the most diplomatic party I've ever been in. We are almost a party of ambassadors and not adventurers *wink*.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

No kidding, no wonder there's a debate about talking down threats rather than just stabbing everything that moves, then a few more times after it stops tongue.gif.

22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

The Diplomat says...

Hmm, so both the roll for Diplomacy and for Sense Motive are over 20 so that it good. Perception though was quite low with Religion only okay. Hopefully it works out though, as the first two was the more important skill checks.

A debate would be interesting, though I am perhaps at a disadvantage given how I may lack confidence in my own skills for such. I would give it may all most likely, for Kyra, but there is likely to be weakness.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 47

I've gathered that English isn't your primary language. Is my intuition correct or have I failed at my Wisdom check? If I'm right and it isn't, you're doing quite well so don't worry about how you would do in a debate. I've only had a modicum of trouble discerning your meaning at times.

22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 47

The Diplomat says...

English is my primary language, I was born and raised in Utah… unless that was sarcasm? I am a bit confused with you saying such, and I offer you have failed your Wisdom check and your intuition is incorrect. I have spoken, read, and written English all my life.

So yah, that doesn't help my uncertainty in communicating with others. Thanks.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:25pm

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.