ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 48 of 66

Well I am not that young, twenty seven, but - Page 48 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 4:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 66 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 48

Ah okay. I assumed with the few spelling and grammar errors I've seen and your comment about your lack of confidence that it was due to English not being primary. I was sitting here going, "Huh. He seems to have a good enough grasp on English, so why not be confident?"

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

I always assumed he makes most of his posts from a phone. They looked like typical textpad and autocorrect errors to me.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Autocorrect is of the devil. :(Most of my posts are from my phone. It changes words to something totally different when it isn't necessary. Then when a word is obviously misspelled it leaves it as is. When I post something here it usually takes 3 rounds of correction to get it all as intended.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 12:58am

23rd Feb, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 48 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Diplomat says...

Well that can often be the case, the consideration that I am using my phone, though at least today I have been using my computer. I am surprised though this even brought the consideration that English might not have been my first language.

Yet, what I mean by my lack of confidence was simply more that from my Asperger's in how I am not always able to express an idea exactly the way I intended and in how others view or interpret what I say in a way I expected.

More, my perspective on an idea or situation may not match up with what others think, or what is generally accepted. This being more what leads to my lack of confidence, though it is less notable online. Compared to real life conversations or social interactions, I can really shine online and express myself better. Perhaps helped that I can consider what I type better then thinking before words come out of my mouth.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 1:51am

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

You are very creative Thomas. I enjoy your roleplay. As for your thinking not matching up with others, it doesn't matter. Be you. Don't worry about being a conformist. You should really not worry in our roleplaying games. People react to your character, not to you. Play them as you see fit. Jesla very much doesn't see eye to eye with Kyra. That's okay. It's nothing personal. It's just how I feel Jesla would act. Have fun roleplaying Kyra!

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Never let your Asperger's hold you back. I have it too, so I understand your struggle. Usually I have a heck of a time discerning what others are attempting to convey.

The Navy helped loads when it came to my confidence. Say what you think, feelings are something for that other person to worry about - not you.

I'm with you all on phone thing. I have more edits when I'm posting from my phone.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 5:43am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:14am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 48

Game Master says...

I haven't read anything from either of you, Thomaslee or Diarmadhim, that would suggest some kind of condition. Thomaslee might not be perfectly clear in intent, but I feel like I have the same problem trying to write unambiguously. I just assumed that was due to youth.

23rd Feb, 2017 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #
    Kyra
    OathB Chosen One lvl 6
    Character
    Follower / Center
    Character Sheet Lock
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 48

The Diplomat says...

Well I am not that young, twenty seven, but often in real life many believe me to be younger then I actually am so I am not surprised with that thought. Still I am glad to hear that I have been doing well in the eyes of many hear. Thank you.

I will admit that I am glad things worked out with Davik, I was not looking forward to the party being forced into another battle if it fell through. I am glad though that it appears so far that a certain two may have been incorrect in their assumptions. Though perhaps there might be a suprise in store yet.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 4:41pm

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.