ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 49 of 66

Well, I don't see any other system - Page 49 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Feb, 2017 - 3:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 66 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

24th Feb, 2017 - 9:55am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 49

Game Master says...

My mistake, I presumed you'd be somewhere near my age, 25, or a little younger. 2 years is less than 10% error so close enough. I feel like I may have mental issue that differentiate me from 'normal' (Whatever that means) but haven't bothered to get diagnosed.

I am just running it approximately how it says in the book - I absolve myself of responsibility. Was the dream just a dream? Was it Davik's illusion, sent to intimidate? Or was it a portent of something more sinister?
    Most of you don't even know about it, because as far as I can tell, they didn't share the info.

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Icon, to be more specific on my question in the main thread: I'm wanting to use alternate favorite class feature of boosting her superstition rage power by 1/3 a level. I'm also planning to retrain into the superstition rage power if this is possible. Superstition isn't that great without the extra bonus. I think superstition would be very fitting for her and offer much needed protection against magic.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Feb, 2017 - 2:49pm

25th Feb, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #
    Mykael Brewmor
    Fighter3 Paladin3
    Character
    Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
    Character Sheet Lock

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Diarmadhim, are you tracking the kingdom with a Kingdom Sheet and if so what do you have listed at the moment and is there a way to post it somewhere for reference… maybe in the SRD? Are we going to have the resources to start building at least a small army or garrison?

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 49 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

A garrison takes 28 BP, far more than we need to spend right now, and army units are constructed from population, I don't think we have enough people to arm more than a platoon or two.

The Garrison's predecessor, the Barracks, is more reasonable at 6 BP, but that still costs more than we gain in income, and we have a lot of infrastructure we need off the ground as soon as possible

Give us a few months at least, until we get a decent BP income going and swell the number of recruitable citizens.

Come to think of it, I forgot my Calchemy rolls in the other thread.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Feb, 2017 - 2:59am

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Jesla is thinking about starting a mercenary's guild. I guess it would be a good idea to wait on that as well. We really don't have much of a town yet.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Feb, 2017 - 3:02am

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

It is going to take some time to earn the funds and resources needed for such anyways. Especially since you can't devote yourself to that pursuit full time. You can start working on earning the capital needed to start building things and hiring peoples.

It may not be much of a town yet, but by the time you earn sufficient capital to establish something worthy of being called a guild it will be.

Ironically, it looks like intimidate is your best skill for earning capital, it can net you any kind of capital except magic, which you won't need for that kind of guild. That's not a very friendly image though tongue.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Feb, 2017 - 3:10am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    25th Feb, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #
    Mykael Brewmor
    Fighter3 Paladin3
    Character
    Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
    Character Sheet Lock

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 49

Ignoble says...

To some degree I'm trying to figure out what Mykael will do with his down time; he might just keep working on training a small volunteer militia if available. I didn't think we were using the capital system, but if we are Mykael would probably use his downtime to start earning capital.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 49

Well, I don't see any other system for us as players to devote our time and effort to personal projects. And with only a week per month devoted to official duties, we can often expect a fair bit of time to spare.

In my case, I rather see Kresnik not wanting to sit passively in his role just dispensing magical advice or whatever duties a settlement this size actually does have for a Magister. He'd take it seriously and start pushing for the creation of something rather grand academia related. Under the circumstances, that requires amassing resources of his own, as Kamelarn has other immediate priorities. When he does manage to get enough to bring in a few apprentices and build a suitable starting place for their study, he'll request a lot for use.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Feb, 2017 - 3:26am

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.