ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 7 of 66

I did try to look up how to level up but most - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th May, 2015 - 1:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 66 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

10th Mar, 2014 - 10:51am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 7

Game Master says...

Yes, it would be excellent to have more people participating in the game!

There isn't any details about the story in the first post of the Characters topic. I tried to make it vague so it can apply all the time.

I prefer an imaginative back story for characters, and the same restriction still applies. Characters should have a motivation to lead or to rule or at least to discover land.

There is of course the option of using a character already introduced to the game. The players of Maerrun the rogue and Aliora the half-orc monk have been missing for a few months, and their characters have some experience to their names. Tarak and Theaton are with the party currently but their players have a chance of returning. And the goblin, Kuj, is a cavalier with a few posts in the game. Crixius the monk didn't participate in the game at all.

I would let you start with some experience points if you play one of them, or a modified version of them if you want to change most things. If the character hasn't reached the fort, there will be opportunity to gain experience quickly. Or you can start a new character from scratch also with opportunity for quick gains.

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 20th Mar, 2014 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

I will be making a character from scratch to better have the opportunity to experience and learn what's going on in the game. I'm assuming level 1?

21st Mar, 2014 - 11:49am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Yes you will start at level 1, should get to level 2 within 3 or 5 weeks. Let your imagination fly, but keep in mind the single requirement that is written in the character thread both first post and last few posts.

25th Mar, 2014 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

Page 7 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

So, I have decided that to experience the entire adventure, the party have to be on the Fast experience track and I will cut out the least relevant side quests to concentrate on the main objective, and also to allow for roleplaying the politics with Brevoy's noble houses and Restov's council.

I will simplify the exploration and the latter kingdom building from the default 12 mile hexagon system, to a system that includes 12 of the hexagons into one are to explore, then eventually settle. This produces rectangles that are 36 by 48 miles. This means it can take 12 to 36 days to explore one region.

Instead of monthly kingdom turns (They come up later), yearly strategies and construction plans need to be set.

I will no longer track mundane ammunition and rations, that was purely a challenge for level one. It seems your characters have more than enough to sustain themselves. Special Material and Magical ammunition will still be tracked.

30th Apr, 2015 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

The Dice Master says...

ICon, if you were trying to add an Avatar as GM for your Pathfinder game but could not it was because you did not fill in the form yet. At least a Character name is necessary. I have corrected this by coding a default name upon creation so it isn't an issue as per: Source 1

30th Apr, 2015 - 1:14am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

Game Master says...

Exactly what I was trying to do! Thanks JB! And thanks for the other updates. There was a tiny glitch with editing on mobile but it's fixed and mobility is excellent now!

However, I found that the button to actually choose the GM avatar is missing from the rpg_avatar_select page.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    30th Apr, 2015 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 7

The Dice Master says...

Strange, when you click "Edit Avatar" It should only show you the GM Avatars that you won't see as a Player, you do not have alternative button selections. Or is it that you are saying when you click the Avatar button as GM you see the Player selection? Please try again in one the Threads where you are the GM.

UPDATE:
    Oh, I see what you are saying, its the submit button that was missing. Its fixed now.

Glad whatever glitch you saw was fixed. Please do report any and all errors because I want this to work flawlessly.

10th May, 2015 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
    Zork II
    Fighter Level 6
    Character
    Loner / Middle Front
    Character Sheet Lock
    Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

The Second says...

I did try to look up how to level up but most of it talked about what you get at higher levels and not the steps like what you do first, second, etc. I presume I get more "hit points" But do I roll or just add another 12? Anything else changes?

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.