ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 8 of 66

1 more question - Paizo has stated that Pathfinder - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th May, 2015 - 1:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 66 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (66) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - This Thread introduces the system, setting and is open to any questions players may have about rules or adventure.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
  • Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder RPG Review
  • ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Main Game
  • ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Questions
  • ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Characters
  • All off topic: ICon Introduction
  • RPG Etiquette Do Not Post Off Topic or Personal Interests Here. Learn the differences between: Off topic, Out of Character and Your Introduction. Unrelated RPG content that is not specific to this game may be removed without notice.

11th May, 2015 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question - Page 8

The Dice Master says...

I don't know if anything will become of it but I have begun spreading the word about your Pathfinder Role-playing Game here. Please look out for potential Players who may want to join in. Thank you for your continued Game Mastering.

Sponsored Links:
    12th May, 2015 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Thanks for that! I think the group will need more allies soon. The latest combat was brutal and depending on where they go, the NPC cleric may leave.

Post Date: 27th May, 2015 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question
    A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hi there! What level of character should I make for this game? I've always been interested in the Kingmaker idea, but I'm new to the system (Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 player though, so it shouldn't be too bad) - any trouble areas in character development that I should look out for? Are there any feats in Pathfinder I'm not allowed to take? Classes you would prefer stay out of the game?

Post Date: 27th May, 2015 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Diarmadhim, you may want to follow what Icon has put as his requirements in the first post of the ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters thread. Icon is in Australia so its early morning there and may not address you til later.

Post Date: 27th May, 2015 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Question Setting Rules Pathfinder Kingmaker ICon

Thank you Support. I saw that he had said level 1 unless they had advanced to the next story arc. Seeing as it's been two years, I wasn't sure if he was just starting the campaign anew at level 1 or if the previous players had advanced the arc.

27th May, 2015 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #
    Zork II
    Fighter Level 6
    Character
    Loner / Middle Front
    Character Sheet Lock
    Retired Retired

The Second says...

Good question. I can tell you what he did with me, and it might be the same for you. He ran my character, Zork, through the prologue first and then when I completed that he joined me up with the rest of the party. I'm not saying that's how it will be for you but just thought I would mentioned it.

Rather off topic, but...
    You can also join in the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 game as well since you're already familiar with that, there isn't a limit. We're just about to leave.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    28th May, 2015 - 3:36am / Post ID: #
    Hand of Fate
    Click for Party Invent...
    Character
    Game Master ◀
    Base Has a Home Base
    Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question - Page 8

Game Master says...

Hi Diarmadhim!

The first book of Kingmaker is definitely the longest and despite only a third of the region explored, this part is definitely heading towards the end. However since we are not at the end yet, I need to be fair and new characters have to be level 1. When the part is over, I will be happy to boost all characters up to level 4.

The setting has no psionics, which a third party punisher has done, but apart from that I have no qualms as long as there's a good backstory.

Post Date: 29th May, 2015 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules Setting Question D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

1 more question - Paizo has stated that Pathfinder is backwards compatible. Do you want us to stick with strictly Pathfinder sources, or are we allowed to use a few Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 sources too?

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Pathfinder Rules, Setting, Question

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
    This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.