ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 21 of 48

No problem Aericsteele glad to help, I sure - Page 21 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jun, 2015 - 4:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 48 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - The first step is to write an imaginative backstory for your character that is level and setting appropriate. Level 1 characters are unaccomplished but have enough past experience to start adventuring.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Related Information to ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
31st May, 2015 - 4:05am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 21

Game Master says...

The list is way easier to read now! I'll just mention that you do know which skills have pluses since you can easily check which ability score modifies a skill. It's in the rules.
For example, Acrobatics is at +1 since your Dexterity modifier is +1, Swim is +3 since your Strength is +3. Neither of them have a rank.

Okay, your first level ranks are already written, in Climb, Disable Device and Survival.
You chose for second level to put 1 more rank in Survival, and 2 ranks in Perception. Those two you should update.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2015 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Ignoble says...

Hi, I'm new to the forums here and I will admit that I am bit turned around so I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place. I was just curious if this game was still accepting players because if so, I would be interested. I have been involved with Role-playing Games since the early 90's. I'm relatively familiar with Pathfinder and its mechanics including character creation as well as the setting of Golarion. I haven't really done any play by post games outside of an online forum called Nation States though.

2nd Jun, 2015 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

I'm not the GM, but I can tell you he is accepting characters so you may as well go ahead and create yours for when he gets here he can just approve it.

Speaking of which I'm supposed to do some edits to mine.

3rd Jun, 2015 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 21 Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Game Master says...

All are welcome here, nice to meet you Aericsteele! I can see in your intro thread, you sure have been through a lot of systems.
I trust that as a Pathfinder player you have a Paizo account and can find the Kingmaker Player's Guide. It includes suggestions on what to pick for this campaign, but neglects all the new classes since this is one of the earlier Adventure Paths. The guide is not a rule, you can pick whatever your imagination allows. I do suggest writing a backstory first and posting it here before filling the character sheet.

Zork, All I was looking for is this:
Perception +2 = [Wisdom] 0+2+0
And
Survival +5 = [Wisdom] 0+2+3
Just so the equations balance and it's fully updated.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 3rd Jun, 2015 - 11:30am

3rd Jun, 2015 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Character Sheet Lock

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Ignoble says...

Alright, here is my attempt at a back story for my character, Mykael Brewmor. I have the character sheet filled out and I will try to get it up and posted soon but in the meantime here is my proposed back story:

Mykael grew up a proud Rostlander hearing tales about the Aldori sword lords, his father was a guard at one of the sword lord’s holdings near Restov and every day he would tell his son about the exploits of his master and how he would marvel at the man’s skill with a blade. Some of Mykael’s first memories include his father training him on the use of sword and shield and regaling him with tales of honor and glory, “Your great uncle was a sword lord” his father would tell him, “It’s in your blood boy!”

When he was old enough, Mykael went to work with his father as a guard. His father constantly pushed him to train and hone his skills as a swordsman “Your day will come” he told Mykael, “and you need to be ready to fulfill your destiny.”

When the day came and the sword lords issued the call to tame the Stolen Lands Mykael’s father presented Mykael with a simple wooden chest, one that had always been at the foot of his father’s bed yet never opened. Carefully, almost reverently his father unlocked the chest and slowly pushed open the lid to reveal worn, yet well-polished and maintained scale mail armor, a spiked steel shield, a spiked gauntlet, short bow, a simple but well sharpened long sword and a short sword.

“Before your great uncle was a sword lord, he was a mercenary and these were the tools of his trade” his father said as he helped Mykael don the armor “he never had children of his own and so he passed these on to me and now I’m passing them on to you. Your day has come son, I know you will make your family proud.”

The sword lords were legends, and Mykael’s father was determined that his son would one day join that legend. Mykael has known nothing else his entire life, only the pursuit of glory to become a sword lord; he doesn’t know if that is what he really wants, but he knows that he cannot let his father down, he can’t let his family down.

4th Jun, 2015 - 12:16am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters

The Second says...

international QUOTE
Zork, All I was looking for is this:

Yes sir, I updated it with that, thanks for your patience with me.

international QUOTE
Alright, here is my attempt at a back story for my character...

Hell of a back story! You put mine to shame.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jun, 2015 - 4:09am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Character Sheet Lock

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 21

Ignoble says...

Thanks txtrpg! I used the create character button and put the details of the character there, do I need to post it here as well?

4th Jun, 2015 - 4:20am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 21

The Second says...

No problem Aericsteele glad to help, I sure need it a lot. You don't need to post it here because Icon can easily see it in your character sheet (It looks great). Arent you supposed to have some feats and skills though?

> TOPIC: ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.