ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 27 of 48

Hi, I have the broad strokes of a character - Page 27 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2015 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 48 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - The first step is to write an imaginative backstory for your character that is level and setting appropriate. Level 1 characters are unaccomplished but have enough past experience to start adventuring.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Related Information to ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2015 - 9:54am / Post ID: #

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
A Friend

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 27

I will work on getting the character sheet cleaned up and add a little more in the backstory on why he is going to join in the exploration.

Craft Clothing...he makes "Clothes" Out of the animals he kills.

I will get traits chosen today...I get the Kingmaker specific trait and then 2 others correct?

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2015 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Game Master says...

You can choose any 3 as long as they're from different categories, but you don't need a campaign trait, they're just open if you want one.

Did you have any money left after buying starting equipment? (Wealth should be rolled).

And you shouldn't have Reckless Abandon yet, but the note can stay there for next level.

Could you post up a copy of the full sheet here for my record. Just for level 1; you only have to state changes in future. Oh, and I also need a starting age.

As you work on those details, let's start:

Though the training as a member of Brevoy's military prepared him for combat on many terrains, Shum Sway worked best in the forest where he grew up. As a ranger for House Medvyed, overseers of the Gronzi Forest, the work involved guard duty and military service in addition to the usual duties of a forest ranger. Hunting bandits and outlaws became second nature as dissenters fell to Shum's sword and the others of his company.

But nobody could ever locate the most wanted, Duma the Sly. His band were untrackable between the trees and no village that saw them would help the king's men. Duma was a strong opponent to King Surtova's recent claim to the throne, turning the people against him and also donating to those in need. Shum's personality simply rendered him unable to intimidate information from the villagers.

The higher ups soon caught wind of this and Shum was transferred to guard duty for one of House Medvyed's spoilt brats, a 17 year old boy raised on tales of adventure and eager to prove himself. Ranulph's most grating traits were his short temper and need to assert dominance through discipline. Shum had to wear the red and black uniform of the house over his proud scars and the long marches were tiring, with lesser men dropping from exhaustion as Ranulph shouted the house motto, "Endurance overcomes all!"

About a week ago the noble son received an opportunity and his guard, Shum included, headed far to the south to the Free City of Restov. Every morning the disciplinarian shouted the contents of his charter at his men, etching the words into their minds. (First post of the prologue thread here: Source 3n )

For his gentleness, Shum soon became the butt end of jokes, while Ranulph found freedom away from his parents and fell to the vices of drinking, drugs, women, abusing power and the kind of aggressive swordplay popular in the south.

You can write an exposition from Shum's perspective, his reactions and/or write your plans for a few days in the city of Restov, in the prologue thread here: Source 8i

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2015 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

My 3 traits are Nomadic, River Lander and Heart of the Wilderness.

I will get my charactor sheet updated and posted.

I will roll my wealth and see what I have left for money.

Shum is 17

Reconcile Edited: DonnyRineck on 14th Sep, 2015 - 1:35am

14th Sep, 2015 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 27 Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Game Master says...

Nomadic and Rostlander (The trait's original name) are fine. Heart of the Wilderness is an excellent find but it's a human alternate racial trait which are counted separately. You can have that replace the Skilled race trait in addition to picking a third trait.

Looks like a good amount of wealth to start.

Post a reply in the above link at your leisure..

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2015 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Hard to Kill will be my third trait...I have updated my charactor sheet to reflect my wealth and removed some of the clutter and the Renewed Vigor...I will post tonight...I had my post ready to go last night and internet closed so lost all what I had wrote.

16th Sep, 2015 - 3:27am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

Ohhh that sucks! Happened to me a few times with large posts. Thank goodness that Google Chrome saves text boxes when you press forward and back and sometimes when it closes.

You can add the bonuses from your traits and just put (Trait) next to the +1. Note that you get Survival normally as a barbarian, but it's Geography that should be a class skill due to the trait (Same bonus, just nitpicking). Then it will be perfect.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2015 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 27

Should be good to go...any hints or tips for a Play By Post would be great...first time and all so if I am doing something wrong in the prologue just let me know.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2015 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 27

Hi,

I have the broad strokes of a character background thought up. I figured I would post them now and get the ball rolling while I flesh them out.

Basically I’d like to play a NE Dwarf Sorcerer with the draconic bloodline. His family was the ruling family of his clan until a few generations back the blood of a red dragon entered the line. His family was disgraced and their rule came to and end. Anyone in the line who shows any trace of the bloodline manifesting itself is driven out and becomes an outcast. When my character was born it could have been a trick of the light but it seemed like in the glow of the nearby fire his eyes seemed a bit reptilian. The effect became more pronounced when I reached maturity but the final straw was almost a year ago a fellow dwarf made an ill advised comment about how my family wasn’t in charge any more. My character flew into a rage and his eyes went full reptile and he grew a set of claws which he used to maul the offending dwarf. Since my banishment from my home I’ve wandered south into the river kingdoms looking for a home and a purpose. I’m driven by the firmly held belief that the world owes me and that I should be a powerful ruling figure. Since that’s not going to happen in my dwarf homeland (At least until I’ve raised an army) I might as well establish my own kingdom and become the king I was born to be.

I hope that's enough detail to get things started.

Thanks

> TOPIC: ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.