ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 42 of 48

Great to have another willing player! - Page 42 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Oct, 2016 - 1:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 48 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - The first step is to write an imaginative backstory for your character that is level and setting appropriate. Level 1 characters are unaccomplished but have enough past experience to start adventuring.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Related Information to ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2016 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters
A Friend

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 42

Yeah, I've just been building him to do what the party can't. Putting all of his evolutions toward the Skilled option helps quite a bit.

I don't have half of my notes anymore (A drive went bad). What am I supposed to have? I had just subtracted what I gave to Kesten to hire the guards from an old total. Money's nice, really nice, but I figured I'd rather be under than over.

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2016 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Game Master says...

Right you are, I did not note down the payment for the team. Your money was correct, and you can have an additional 506.22 from your share of loot.

13th Sep, 2016 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

If I am correct Mykael should gain 1,600xp for downtime activity which would place him at a new level.

+7 HP new total of 53hp
+1 Reflex Save; increases to +4
BAB increases to +6
Aura of Courage
Divine Health
Mercy
Gain 4 skill points: 2 skill points for level increase +1 Racial +1 favored class bonus (+1 Diplomacy; +1 Craft/Weapons; +1 Knowledge/local; +1 Intimidate)

Character sheet has been updated. Odds are good I've left something out or did something incorrectly since leveling up in Pathfinder always seems to be a complicated affair for me:

Mykael Brewmor
Male Human Fighter-3/Paladin-3
[Lawful Good]

DESCRIPTION
21yrs old
5'10" tall 180lbs brown hair,/blue eyes

Favored Class: Paladin

EXPERIENCE POINTS
15,585/23,000

HP: 53 AC: 20 (Breastplate 6 + heavy steel shield 2+ Defender of the Society trait 1 + Shield Focus 1)
Touch AC: 12 (+1 Defender of the Society trait) Flat Footed AC: 20
Speed: 30ft (20ft with heavy armor)

BAB: +6; CMB: +9; CMD: 18

--Saves:--
(+2 Divine Grace)
Fort +10 (6 base+2 ability); Reflex +4; Will +6
Strength: 16 (+3)--+2 Racial bonus
Dexterity: 10 (+0)
CON: 14 (+2)
INT: 10(+0)
Wisdom: 10 (+0)
Charisma: 15 (+2)

Initiative: +4 (0 ability mod. + 4 Improved Initiative Feat)
Speed: 30ft (20ft with armor)

--SKILLS--
Total bonus= Ability mod + Ranks + Misc Mod
Acrobatics +0
Appraise +0
Bluff +2
Climb +7 (1 rank)
Craft +0
Diplomacy +2
Disable Device (Untrained)
Disguise +2
Escape Artist +0
Fly +0
Handle Animal +6 (1 Rank)
Heal +0
Intimidate +8 (3 rank)
Knowledge (Religion) +4 (2 Rank)
Knowledge (Planes) +1 (1 rank)
Linguistics (Untrained)
Perception +0
Perform +2
Profession (Soldier) +4 (1 rank)
Ride +5 (2 rank)
Sense Motive +4 (1 rank)
Sleight of Hand (Untrained)
Spellcraft (Untrained)
Stealth +0
Survival +5 (2 rank)
Swim +7 (1 rank)
Use Magic Device (Untrained)

--FEATS--
*Improved Initiative [+4 bonus on initiative checks]
*Power Attack [Trade melee attack bonus for damage]
*Cleave [Make an additional attack if the first one hits]
*Bravery +1 [+1 Will save vs. Fear]
*Weapon Focus (Longsword) [+1 atk bonus]
*Shield Focus [gain +1 AC when using shield)
*Extra lay on hands (Use lay on hands two additional times per day)

--TRAITS--
*Armor Master [When you wear armor of any sort, reduce the armor check penalty by 1, to minimum penalty of 0]
*Sword Scion [start with longsword and gain +1 trait bonus on attacks made with this weapon]
*Defender of the Society [+1 bonus to AC when wearing medium or heavy armor]

Armor Training 1 (Reduce armor check penalty by 1)

--SPECIAL(Class Features)--
*Aura of Good--The power of a paladin's aura of good (See the detect good spell) is equal to her paladin level.

*Detect Evil--At will, a paladin can use detect evil, as the spell. A paladin can, as a move action, concentrate on a single item or individual within 60 feet and determine if it is evil, learning the strength of its aura as if having studied it for 3 rounds. While focusing on one individual or object, the paladin does not detect evil in any other object or individual within range.

*Smite Evil 1/day--Once per day, a paladin can call out to the powers of good to aid her in her struggle against evil. As a swift action, the paladin chooses one target within sight to smite. If this target is evil, the paladin adds her Charisma bonus (If any) to her attack rolls and adds her paladin level to all damage rolls made against the target of her smite. If the target of smite evil is an outsider with the evil subtype, an evil-aligned dragon, or an undead creature, the bonus to damage on the first successful attack increases to 2 points of damage per level the paladin possesses. Regardless of the target, smite evil attacks automatically bypass any DR the creature might possess.

In addition, while smite evil is in effect, the paladin gains a deflection bonus equal to her Charisma modifier (If any) to her AC against attacks made by the target of the smite. If the paladin targets a creature that is not evil, the smite is wasted with no effect.

The smite evil effect remains until the target of the smite is dead or the next time the paladin rests and regains her uses of this ability.

*Divine Grace--At 2nd level, a paladin gains a bonus equal to her Charisma bonus (If any) on all Saving Throws.

*Lay on Hands (5x/day 1d6 xtra lay on hands feat adds two per day)--Beginning at 2nd level, a paladin can heal wounds (Her own or those of others) by touch. Each day she can use this ability a number of times equal to 1/2 her paladin level plus her Charisma modifier. With one use of this ability, a paladin can heal 1d6 hit points of damage for every two paladin levels she possesses. Using this ability is a standard action, unless the paladin targets herself, in which case it is a swift action. Despite the name of this ability, a paladin only needs one free hand to use this ability.

Alternatively, a paladin can use this healing power to deal damage to undead creatures, dealing 1d6 points of damage for every two levels the paladin possesses. Using lay on hands in this way requires a successful melee touch attack and doesn't provoke an attack of opportunity. Undead do not receive a saving throw against this damage.

*Aura of Courage--At 3rd level, a paladin is immune to fear (Magical or otherwise). Each ally within 10 feet of her gains a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against fear effects. This ability functions only while the paladin is conscious, not if she is unconscious or dead.

*Divine Health-- At 3rd level, a paladin is immune to all diseases, including supernatural and magical diseases, including mummy rot.

*Mercy--Shaken: The target is no longer shaken.
--WEAPONS--

-+1 Long sword, Magical-
+12 attack (+6 BAB; +3 Strength; +1 attack bonus for sword scion trait; +1 bonus for weapon focus, +1 Magical)
1d8+4 slashing damage (19-20/x2);

-Silver Dagger-
+9 attack (+6 BAB; +3 Strength); 1d4+3 damage

-Short bow-
+6 attack
1d6 piercing damage (X3)
20 arrows

-Short sword-
+9 attack (+6 BAB; +3 Strength)
1d6+3 piercing damage (19-20/x2)

-Shield spike-
+9 attack
1d6+3 piercing damage (X2)

-Spiked gauntled-
+9 attack
1d4+3 piercing damage (X2)

--ARMOR/SHIELDS--
Total Armor Check Penatly: -4 (-5 chain mail, -1 shield, +2 trait/armor training)

-Breastplate-
-4 Armor check penalty; +6 AC; Speed 20ft

-Heavy Steel Shield-
Armor Check Penalty -1.

14th Sep, 2016 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 42 Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Game Master says...

Everything seems to be in order, except you didn't record your new skills on the list.

Just the tiniest details regarding equipment. You should have a sliver dagger, pewter stein and the Acts of Iomedae, right? The dagger is in your weapon list at least, but it does 1 less damage due to the properties of silver.

Did I say the Iomedae Breastplate was masterwork? If so, it would have 1 less Armor Check Penalty, and again lower one for your trait. Will you remember to include ACP when you roll, or include it in the skill list?

Finally, how much XP did you include for the sewers? And what did you spend about 100 gold on recently?

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 14th Sep, 2016 - 2:31pm

15th Sep, 2016 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Characters Create Pathfinder AP Kingmaker ICons

Ignoble says...

I don't recall you saying that the breastplate was masterwork; I believe that was in regards to Akiros' chainmail armor which Mykael is not wearing. I went with 1,600XP for the sewers based on the XP gained for downtime activities in which it states you gain XP equal to the CR of your character level (I used the CR chart in the Pathfinder SRD).

I know I spent 60gp for donation at the temple, I'm not sure about the other 40gp though.

17th Sep, 2016 - 10:06am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

Weird, I have you at 16535 experience (After the recent 1600 is added) and at 783.26 gold (Not subtracting the donation and inn stays).

Last time you leveled up I have you at 147.89 gold. You've have this figure since at least page 164 through to page 190 of the main game topic, until you split the loot from the shambling mound. That was 129.15 - not the whole difference I'm looking for… After including that and the donation, you have 67.32 less than what I expected (Not including inn stays only)...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2016 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters - Page 42

Hi. Im pretty new to Role-playing Games and would like to have a go if that's ok with you.

Im in process of reading the Kingmaker pdf and setting out an idea for a character that I would like to try.

25th Oct, 2016 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 42

Game Master says...

Great to have another willing player! I won't force you into any role, just play what sounds interesting and do note that you will get to start at a higher level - I have to go back and edit the first post sometime soon.

It may seem complicated, but I'll be right here to guide you.

> TOPIC: ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.