Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Rules - Page 2 of 3

To all participants in Canabusis's - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2013 - 8:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Pathfinder Pathfinder RPG - Rules & Setting - QUESTIONS
Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Rules Related Information to Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Rules
3rd Dec, 2013 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Rules - Page 2

Hi Johnathan,

You need to start by reading the thread for the Rules, Setting and Questions. It gives you the information neccessary to start to make a character. Afterwards you will go to the Character approval thread to complete a character for in game. Once approved you will be able to start posting in the main game thread. Each Role-playing Game has it's own threads for each. Just start with the Rules, Setting and Questions thread for each Role-playing Game that you are interested in. The links within this post only apply to my game. Icon has his own threads for his Pathfinder Role-playing Game .

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 3rd Dec, 2013 - 5:21pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2013 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Rules
A Friend

Rules Pathfinder Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Thank you so very much for being so nice and helpful. I will take my time to read and understand the rules!

[Merged]

Alright! I think I'm getting a grasp of what I have to do! What level should my character be? (I'm making a pretty standard CRB only character so I trust there won't be any problems with feats I use, etc.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please edit your Post rather than double Post or collect all your thoughts together first before Posting. Regular Members have 30 minutes to edit their Posts. See Constructive Posting Policy.

3rd Dec, 2013 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Rules Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Johnathan,

You're very welcome. If your have any questions just state them here in this thread so that I can help you. From what I read in your introduction thread, you know the Pathfinder Role-playing Game system pretty well. It shouldn't be very hard for you to create a character and get into the game.

Right now all characters start at level 1

Make sure to read the Character creation thread, I have outlined how I would like the characters to be made. Some may differ from what is stated within the Game reference document.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 3rd Dec, 2013 - 5:38pm

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2013 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Rules Pathfinder Runelords The Rise Canabusis

From what I understand, 2 Character Traits can be taken? I can't wait to get the creative juices flowing! biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 3rd Dec, 2013 - 5:38pm

3rd Dec, 2013 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Rules Pathfinder Runelords The Rise Canabusis

Like I said, read the Character creation thread, and if you have character creation related questions you may also use that thread to ask.

Also it will give you an idea of what character types have already been created and what characters the party may lack.

In looking back over the original post for character creation players will no longer be starting at the time of the Swollowtail festival. The game has already started and you will come into play on the day of your character approval.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 3rd Dec, 2013 - 6:10pm

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2013 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ok, here is my character background!

Ian Grump is just farmer's son. He has spent his 15 years of life working hard on the corn farms and animal barn in the Sandpoint Hinterlands. Since childhood, he always spent his free time climbing, running, or performing fighting maneuvers using farm implement and all sorts of other things. He was always a naïve person, but with plenty of willpower. Maybe his lack of Wisdom caused him to ignore danger at times, as he was very often found climbing to extremely dangerous heights, or balancing on the edge of a cliff.

On the age of 9, a goblin raid to the Sandpoint Hinterlands found his father brutally murdered, his guts brutally ravaged by a bugbear's dogslicer. Ian was unable to move, as he froze with terror, witnessing the gruesome act. The goblins left, taking what they could.

Ian spent the last 6 years staying with his only living relative, his grandfather Maester Grump, forging his hate for the bugbear and all goblins into a lust for revenge. Only 2 days after his father died, he already had found a bow and a sword to practice with. He practiced night and day"¦ 6 years of constant striving for perfection.

One day, a neighboring farmer's daughter, Seleen noticed him hitting at a tree. He was so absorbed by his routine that he did not notice her approaching. Seleen didn't care much about weapons and fighting; she only wanted to try and calm him down, as he was yelling at the top of his lungs: "I will get you! I will kill you! You shall pay for what you have done!". As Seleen touched his shoulder in attempt to get his attention, Ian quickly turned around and slapped her without thinking. Seleen fell to the ground, holding her hurt jaw. Ian has grown to be a strong young man, and a 14 year old girl couldn't possibly stand a hit that strong. Ian dropped his rusty, almost worn-out shortsword down, and immediately took care of Seleen by treating her wound.

Seleen was kind at heart, and she couldn't possibly hold a grudge against Ian, but she still wanted to know why he was acting like this. The two conversed for hours, and then started meeting almost every day, sharing their problems and concerns. Falling in love was inevitable. Ian saw in Seleen the goodness and purity that was still alive in the world around him, and Seleen saw in Ian a burning heart, full of energy and courage.

Ian wasn't a bad person at all. His rage is not to be mistaken with the random madness of a barbarian. He was disciplined, well mannered, and usually calm. However, the death of his father left a scar on his soul, and a year later, at the age of 15 he decided to go on an adventure to both find the bugbear murderer, and save other people from the unhappiness that he had to go through.

Ian is going to start out as a level 1 ranger, and then advance as a ranger or fighter, depending on what's going to happen to him. He will be mediocre in combat, but very brave and naïve. He seeks revenge for the death of his father. He wants to help secure safety and happiness, and generally the well-being of good people. He"d sacrifice himself any day to save someone else. He hopes to return to his beloved Seleen someday, as the two didn't get to consummate their love yet.

Ian is a Varisian 15 years of age, 1,70 meters tall, and weighs 70 kg. His eyes are brown and his hair is black and a bit long. He hasn't yet grown facial hair. He's always smiling, but (Perhaps with a sense motive) people with insight can detect deep depression in his eyes.

Reconcile Edited: Johnathan on 3rd Dec, 2013 - 6:11pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Dec, 2013 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords Pathfinder Rules - Page 2

Sorry I should have been clearer on where you should post your background story. Any posts relating to your characters approval should be posted in the character creation and approval thread.

You're background story looks as if you could add to it. Where did Ian go in search of bugbears and goblins? What would motivate him to return to Sandpoint where your adventure begins? Roll a 1d6 and add that to your starting age as a ranger. And post your updated background story for approval in the character creation thread.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 3rd Dec, 2013 - 6:22pm

3rd Dec, 2013 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis' Rise The Runelords Pathfinder Rules D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

To all participants in Canabusis's Rise of the RuneLords Role-playing Game .

Please re-read the Character creation thread as it will be updated to adapt it to the present day in game.

Also I would like to inform everyone that Administration has approved us for the privilege of stat windows. There is an update on the Character creation page with instructions as to how to edit your stat windows in the last paragragh.

JB is currently working on this and it may take some time to finish. Please be patient as it may not have been updated yet, but will be in the near future. I am only stating that there will be changes and to be aware of this.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 4th Dec, 2013 - 5:50am

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Canabusis' Rise Of The Runelords Pathfinder Rules

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.