ISIS - ISIL - Page 37 of 39

Yup, they are now entering a new phase in - Page 37 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 6:36pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 39 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 
Add Reply Q
Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda
ISIS - ISIL Related Information to ISIS - ISIL
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS - ISIL - Page 37

Isis has been more quiet of late and not been able to take a lot of credit for some things and I think they have been weakened a lot since we started really looking for them and Iraq really hitting them hard in Iraq too. I think we will have to wait and see just how active ISIS is still able to be.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIL ISIS

KN,

I think they are just working on going into another phase. When we first took Iraq things were quiet for the first six months, then started ramping up little by little. This was the enemy setting themselves up. Now ISIS is doing the same thing… getting ready for a new phase and type of operations.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS - ISIL Islam Studies

Maybe we will have to wait and see if ISIS is as active as they once were. I know we have killed a lot of them so that may have hurt them more than they are letting on too. Or it can be as you say and they are going to a new phase. Either way we will see.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

Page 37 ISIL ISIS

Yeah, it may take three to six months before we know. We hurt them no doubt. We hurt their regular forces. Now I think they'll go to ground and start a terror campaign. That's just my assessment (Also called a guess) though.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 180
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.3%
[+] Gain: 656.84 FP
Charm: 1

ISIL ISIS

They can attack them easily in the middle east but when they merge into the public life of Europe they are harder to detect and that's where the sreious problem lies.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Abnninja
ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS - ISIL

Walter,

You are spot on with your post. The same holds true here in the US. When they are home brewed terrorists that have been radicalized over here it's darn hard to identify them before they act.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc
ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

Page 37 ISIS ISIL

Sadly, we are now seeing more and more examples of ISIS/ISIL/Daesh's influence in North America. Edmonton and now possibly the horror show in Las Vegas. ISIS is claiming responsibility for the slaughter, saying the shooter joined Islam 6+ months ago. It's hard to confirm at this point, as all social media accounts owned by the shooter and his girlfriend have been taken down.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS ISIL - Page 37

Yup, they are now entering a new phase in their war on us in the west, as I feared. Personally, although this cat in Vegas doesn't fit the profile I think there is a chance this was ISIS inspired and not just them trying to take credit for it. I say that because it would be easy to disprove if it wasn't them. ISIS may just be trying to get that initial news on their side though knowing that if it is disproven not as many people will be listening.

+  « First of 39 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 
Sponsored Links:

Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: ISIS - ISIL

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Country (State) of the Day

South Dakota

Country of the day South Dakota

Unanswered Threads for South Dakota, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By Telly 3 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Telly 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 15th Mar, 2019 - 10:36pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 27th Feb, 2019 - 2:49am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Xxbellaxx 13th Feb, 2019 - 8:12am Discuss It!
Stan Lee: Top  Stan Lee Comics By SMF 11th Dec, 2018 - 1:08pm Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: Top  Kissing Up Boss In Workplace By Reformist 22nd Nov, 2018 - 7:05pm Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Pureyang 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:03pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes