ISIS - ISIL - Page 37 of 40

Yup, they are now entering a new phase in - Page 37 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 6:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 40 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 
Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda
ISIS - ISIL Related Information to ISIS - ISIL
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2017 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS - ISIL - Page 37

Isis has been more quiet of late and not been able to take a lot of credit for some things and I think they have been weakened a lot since we started really looking for them and Iraq really hitting them hard in Iraq too. I think we will have to wait and see just how active ISIS is still able to be.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIL ISIS

KN,

I think they are just working on going into another phase. When we first took Iraq things were quiet for the first six months, then started ramping up little by little. This was the enemy setting themselves up. Now ISIS is doing the same thing… getting ready for a new phase and type of operations.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS - ISIL Islam Studies

Maybe we will have to wait and see if ISIS is as active as they once were. I know we have killed a lot of them so that may have hurt them more than they are letting on too. Or it can be as you say and they are going to a new phase. Either way we will see.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

Page 37 ISIL ISIS

Yeah, it may take three to six months before we know. We hurt them no doubt. We hurt their regular forces. Now I think they'll go to ground and start a terror campaign. That's just my assessment (Also called a guess) though.

7th Sep, 2017 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

ISIL ISIS

They can attack them easily in the middle east but when they merge into the public life of Europe they are harder to detect and that's where the sreious problem lies.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS - ISIL

Walter,

You are spot on with your post. The same holds true here in the US. When they are home brewed terrorists that have been radicalized over here it's darn hard to identify them before they act.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS ISIL - Page 37

Sadly, we are now seeing more and more examples of ISIS/ISIL/Daesh's influence in North America. Edmonton and now possibly the horror show in Las Vegas. ISIS is claiming responsibility for the slaughter, saying the shooter joined Islam 6+ months ago. It's hard to confirm at this point, as all social media accounts owned by the shooter and his girlfriend have been taken down.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2017 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS ISIL Studies Islam - Page 37

Yup, they are now entering a new phase in their war on us in the west, as I feared. Personally, although this cat in Vegas doesn't fit the profile I think there is a chance this was ISIS inspired and not just them trying to take credit for it. I say that because it would be easy to disprove if it wasn't them. ISIS may just be trying to get that initial news on their side though knowing that if it is disproven not as many people will be listening.

+  « First of 40 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 

> TOPIC: ISIS - ISIL

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,