ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 132 of 279

I raise my eyebrow, intrigued, but inquiries - Page 132 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Nov, 2015 - 8:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 279 pgs.  128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60136
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
19th Nov, 2015 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 132

Game Master says...

"Ah, that's not the worst idea," Jhod admits. "At least it will keep me from needing to constantly watch over him." He goes to a corner to fetch some rope.

The source of the noise Theaton and Mykael heard reveals itself in the dim light. A man leading a horse emerges from the tree line saying, "Whoa there, no need for weapons! We simply are trying to find a safe place to spend the night." Behind him comes another man, heavily armed, also leading a horse.

Back in the cave, Zork hears the man moan, "S... S... Scared." Jhod is about halfway done with the knot around his hands.

Out of Character: KNtoran, sorry that I can't confirm your level up until Monday, I'll assume it's right but at a quick glance your wolf companion should also have improved. Also what spells for the day did you prepare? (Should I assume 1 speak with animals?)

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 19th Nov, 2015 - 2:34pm



Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2015 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael returns Archivals grin and shrugs "Who can say?" Replies referencing Jhod's stance on the clergy on Iomedae, "Now would probably be an inappropriate time to fight that ideological battle, so I will keep my opinion to myself."

Lowering his tone to a whisper "That mans condition, coupled with the current state of the moon and our shared visions has me a bit on edge though" He says to Archival "We should keep a close eye on him, and be ready for anything."

When the men appear from the treeline Mykael steps out to meet the newcomers, occasionally glancing back to the temple in a manner that suggests that his hand on the hilt of his sword due less to his concern about the men approaching the Temple as it is about what is transpiring inside the temple. As he nears the men his hand comes away from the hilt of his sword and he holds it up open palmed in a greeting and to demonstrate that he is not a threat to them.

"Greetings; name's Mykael Brewmore. My companions and I are also seeking refuge here. The moon nears full and we have heard the howling of wolves lately" Mykael looks up at the moon then glances back at the temple before turning his gaze back toward the men "That combined with some other developments has us a little on edge, so I hope you will forgive our reaction to your arrival."

Attached Image Edited: Aericsteele on 19th Nov, 2015 - 5:51pm



Post Date: 19th Nov, 2015 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Archival, on edge due to Mykael's added concerns, dismisses Caelum when he hears the man's call. The last time he assumed strangers were friendly he was rewarded with an arrow to the chest. "One can never be too careful, it seems," Archival whispers as he prepares to summon if the need arises.

Archival puts on his best diplomatic smile, determined to not let his caution degrade into senseless fear. "Well met! What brings you to this neck of the woods?"

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2015 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 132 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Out of Character: yes speak with animals and entangle are my spells for today. That will be daily unless I say otherwise.

Theaton will tell the new comers that he can not grant safe passage into the temple but he will call on the temples occupant to decide whether safe haven is given.

20th Nov, 2015 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

"Scared!' the sick man says with more volume as he starts to shake from side to side, hands moving but tied together, and legs kicking.

As Mykael walks down the steps to greet the newcomer, Theaton's wolf sniffs at the air and growls. Just then Theaton spots two pairs of eyes to the south reflect the light from the cave.

Grogdrol approaches tentatively from the east and he also sees the flash of a single pair of eyes to the south.

Out of Character: A battle map is available in the Maps link that the top of the thread, but it's far from finished. Each square is 5 feet, the small white blobs are people (And wolf), the large ones are horses. Any suggestions to improve the map, colour preferences, legibility, etc.? I will allow for reasonable amounts of movement, say 10 feet for outside and 20 for in the cave before the battle starts.

Everybody roll initiative! Theaton and Grogrdol will be able to act in the surprise round with a single standard action.

I might not be free to post again until Monday morning (Australia time). *Pause for dramatic effect*



20th Nov, 2015 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Lord of the Dance says...

As much as I would love to talk to all of you, especially you young one *points at Archival*, I believe we will have to wait on that due to other, more troublesome, business *points at the eyes*.

Out of Character I'll grab and ready my gun as my action.

Grogdrol Hammerhand Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+3): 14 (1 roll)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2015 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 132

The Second says...

Zork says, "I knew something was wrong with this situation. Time to show this temple is well protected."

Zork II Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+1): 7 (1 roll + explode)
  • Long bow on D20 (+3): 17, 13, 20, 13 (4 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D8 (+3): 7, 10, 5, 8 (4 rolls)


Post Date: 20th Nov, 2015 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 132

I raise my eyebrow, intrigued, but inquiries can be made after whatever is setting the wolf off has been dealt with. I take a defensive stance and prepare to cast or summon should the need arise.

Out of Character: I will be taking the Fight Defensively option, which will give me a -4 penalty on attack rolls and a +2 to AC once I am able to act. It's a good thing I don't typically attack! As far as the map goes, it looks really nice! For potential tweaks, I would consider putting a compass so we know the cardinal directions on it in one of the corners and maybe a key too – that way you can color code the circles so we know who is who.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.