ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 133 of 279

Out of Character I'll load a silver - Page 133 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Nov, 2015 - 3:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 279 pgs.  129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 62444
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
20th Nov, 2015 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 133

Ignoble says...

Mykael looks to the direction Grogdol is pointing to and seeing the eyes he quickly draws his sword and makes ready to meet whatever may emerge.

Out of Character: : posting may be delayed as I have had a death in the family

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+4): 12 (1 roll)
  • Attack on D20 (+8): 17, 13, 23, 24 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+3): 9, 6, 8, 7 (4 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2015 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Out of Character: : The wolf has been updated. His stats are on my character sheet as well.

Theaton will draw bow and shoot towards the eyes to the south. (The -1 for the rapid shot feat has already been figured in to the attack bonus)

23rd Nov, 2015 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

As Theaton loads his bow, everyone hears the bark of a wolf. Two come charging into the clearing splitting up, going for Mykael and Grogdrol.

Behind them follow two more, larger and with eyes filled with malice that seem to scan all around the clearing. They also split, going for Grogdrol and Mykael. Mykael notes that the only one barking and howling is the larger wolf heading for him. The others attack silently.

Theaton's first shot doesn't pierce the wolf's hide. (By default the wolf going to charge at your target, unless you tell him to stay. It's a free action for an animal companion once per turn.)

The dwarf who had just walked in raises his gun, a long, tubular contraption of some kind, as the wolves come bearing down on him. The hunter looks ready to get into melee but the wolves will be faster and upon him before he can fire.

Jhod shouts from within the cave. An animalistic voice shouts "Are you scared now?!" The man who had been in bed has grown a wolf snout, claws and feet. But the monstrosity's hands are still bound as he stands up out of bed.

Out of Character: Fighting defensively can only be done when attacking. You can choose Total Defense as a standard action.

So far that was just the surprise action. Let's continue two rounds at a time. Those who already rolled keep them, but I need a specific target and action. (For all I know Zork could be shooting Jhod :P)

Map is updated. It's not clear from the map but the staircase landing is actually raised, blocking Zork's and Archival's view of outside.

And remember for those outside, it's dimly lit so I need percentage rolls with attacks. Inside is normal light.

Rather off topic, but...
I'm sorry to hear that Aericsteele. I hope you're still alright.



23rd Nov, 2015 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

Page 133 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Lord of the Dance says...

Out of Character I will get out of melee range of the wolf coming at me and then fire at it, then I will try to keep my distance and reload. I'll make sure to stay within 30 feet of the wolves for point blank shot. Remember it is against touch AC at this range. Also, I have darkvision 60 feet, so dim light wouldn't bother me.

Grogdrol Hammerhand Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+5): 23 (1 roll + explode)
  • Damage on D12 (+1): 8 (1 roll)


Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2015 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

I turn, seeing the monster standing before Jhod and instantly summon two small earth elementals to protect Jhod. They wade into combat, slamming the enemy.

I move four spaces to the left. One elemental appears behind and slightly above Jhod and charges the enemy while the first appears directly infront of Jhod, protecting him from the threat.

Out of Character: The second elemental will charge into combat, the first is not positioned in such a way as to be able to. Every small earth elemental I summon will Power Attack.

Small Earth Elemental
AC 17, touch 10, flat-footed 17 (-1 DX, +7 natural, +1 size)
HP 17, Fort +4, Ref -1, Will +4, Immune elemental traits (Immune to bleed, paralysis, poison, sleep, stunning, critical hits, flanking, precision-based attacks like sneak attack
Improved Bull Rush, Power Attack (-1 attack, +3 damage)
Speed 20 ft., burrow 20 ft., earth glide
Melee slam +8 (1d6+7)
Earth Mastery (+1 attack and damage if both it and foe are touching the ground - not added into listed stats)
ST 20, DX 8, CN 17, IQ 4, WS 11, CH 11
BAB +2, CMB +6, CMD 15
Senses: darkvision 60 ft., tremorsense 60 ft.; Perception +4

Attached Image Edited: Diarmadhim on 23rd Nov, 2015 - 4:40pm

23rd Nov, 2015 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Ignoble says...

"Fall back to the temple!" Mykael shouts as he moves back up the stairs in a sort of fighting withdraw, shield and sword ready, trying to get back to the lit area as well as his comrades "We can't let them split us up and overwhelm us!"

Out of Character: : It doesn't look like from the post or the map that the wolves had reached Mykael and Grogdrol yet and so Mykael is trying to get to the temple so that the members of the party can see each other and eliminate the penalty from dim light for him since he does not have dark vision. I will include a couple of percentage rolls in the event the wolves fall upon Mykael before he can get back to the lit area. However he is only going to use one move action (Rather than using the full action to cover more distance) because he wants to save an action to strike at any of the wolves that do manage to fall upon him.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Percentage on D100 (+0): 32, 10 (2 rolls)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2015 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 133

Game Master says...

Archival's first elemental appears and slams a fist straight into the werewolf that just turned. The wolf-man reels from the hit, roaring in rage.

In return he tries to break free of the ropes binding his arms, pulling them apart to no avail. He uses his mouth to try to bite apart the bonds and they fray from sharp teeth. But as his focus is turned, the elemental takes a pot shot, slamming into him again and he goes down, catatonic.

The two normal wolves arrive at their targets, Mykael and Grogdrol, biting savagely. Mykael suffers no injuries on account of his armour. Grogdrol's face becomes a target, but he wolf only manages to bite his chest (G: 5 damage). As though trained, it twists its head to try and trip the dwarf, but does not count on his stability and Grogdrol remains standing.

Jhod, shocked at the turn of events, sprints outside to see what the commotion is about. He ends up bumping into Mykael's back to prevent himself from falling down the stairs. The light on his bobbing holy symbol makes the shadows dance, and illuminates part of the outside.

Grogrol takes a 5-foot-step back followed by the sound of a loud CRACK! He fires a shot straight at the wolf in front, hitting a foreleg. (Thanks for the darkvision reminder)
Thorne the hunter, backs up Grogdrol by drawing a shining dagger and plunging it into the same wolf's back.

Mykael slashes at the wolf before him, cutting open a foreleg which spews blood.

Zork advances up the stairs and fires an arrow at the wolf in combat with Mykael, slaying it as its chest is punctured. (On attack rolls you should have at least +4 BAB and +1 Dexterity. But the damage roll is good)

The strangest thing happens right after that. A larger wolf darts right past Mykael, who misses the opportunity attack, runs past Archival and into the temple.
The other big wolf steps menacingly towards the hunter as its skin ripples, it gets on its hind legs and transforms into its hybrid form. Muscles ripple down its arms and it seems to have a feminine body shape. Chain armour and a longsword seem to meld out of its body as it approaches. It bites at him but does not puncture his armour.

Finally, Theaton fires two shots at the wolf in the temple but neither puncture its hide. Theaton's wolf chases after its prey, but misses with a bite.




Archival summons another creature of pure earth. The first charges as the second slams, both landing solid hits against the wolf; it seems bruised but unfazed by the damage.

The normal wolf bites Thorne the hunter but only scrapes armour.

Jhod runs back towards the temple and casts a Prayer. (ALL within the cave gain a +1 luck bonus on attacks, damage, saves and skills! The wolf takes a -1)

Grogdrol quickly loads another normal shot (It worked last round) and his second shot pierces the wolf's chest, killing it.

Mykael hustles after the wolf in the temple, but can't quite reach its speed and has to forgo his attack.

Thorne battles the werewolf outside but his dagger chinks uselessly off its chainmail.

Zork's next arrow also doesn't puncture the creature's hide.

The wolf ignores all the things happening around it, moving straight between the elementals and on towards the dying werewolf. One elemental connects its swipe, again doing a solid hit with little consequence. (14 damage dealt)
It runs up to the body, transforming to a humanoid shape with bestial features. Chain armour and an axe seem to meld out of its skin and you see rows of wolf teats poke out of the chain as she turns around. She draws a vial from a pouch and shouts in a raspy voice, "I'll let you keep your lives. Let me take the new pack member and we'll leave you alone. Otherwise you stand no chance!"

The werewolf out to the east keeps scraping at Thorne's armour now attacking all out with sword and bite to no avail.

Out of Character: It's Theaton's decision as last in initiative. His wolf looks ready to charge unless ordered not to.

So let's make fresh rolls (I'm losing track a bit). Sorry if your good rolls were unused. Two rounds at a time please! Unless of course, you give in to the reasonable demands.



24th Nov, 2015 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 133

Lord of the Dance says...

Out of Character I'll load a silver bullet, fire at the werewolf on Thorne, reload with another silver bullet, and fire again. I'll make sure I'm not in melee while firing.

Grogdrol Hammerhand Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+5): 8, 11 (2 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D20 (+1): 7, 3 (2 rolls + explode)



 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.