ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 136 of 279

Looking around to my companions I state, "My - Page 136 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Nov, 2015 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
27th Nov, 2015 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 136

Lord of the Dance says...

The name's Grogdrol, and as to were I'm from, that doesn't really matter, I have no plans of returning.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2015 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

“Wait – my uncle's alive?!” I ask hopefully at the dwarf's words. “Have you seen him recently? Will he be following you? Does he need me to return home?!” After asking the questions, I concentrate and return Caelum to my side.

27th Nov, 2015 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Mykael returns the dagger to Thorne, then turns and surveys the scene. Mykael walks back up the stairs to the temple "Well I guess the doomsayers of Iomedae weren't that far off after all" he quips as he nears Jhod, no longer able to restrain the irritation that Jhods earlier remark caused. He immediately feels a tinge of remorse for the slightly harsh tone in the remark aimed at the priest in his own temple.

Clearing his throat he tugs at the collar of his armor "Apologies" he says to Jhod after a small pause, "That was uncalled for, please forgive my rudeness. Its just, I have an affinity for the goddess, but there's no way for you to have known that."

When Zork demands an answer from Grogdrol regarding his identity and origins it draws Mykaels attention and he looks over toward the newcomer with interest. He raises an eyebrow at the dwarf's dismissive response but chooses to accept the answer rather than attempt to press the issue.

28th Nov, 2015 - 10:06am / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

Page 136 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Lord of the Dance says...

Alive or following I know not, he sent me a message quite some time ago about you and I've been searching for you ever since.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2015 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Visibly dejected, I slump for a moment before gathering myself again. “My thanks for your dilligence. I am not one to go against the requests of my uncle, even if he is potentially deceased. I gladly accept your friendship and look forward to adventuring with you. Mayhap we can exchange what we each knew of the man and gain a deeper understanding of him and what he desired.” I describe to Grogdrol the situation that brought me to this area, the facts surrounding my uncle's disappearance, and that while several caravan members were found dead, he was not among them. “How long ago, exactly, did you receive this correspondence from him?”

Out of Character:
Sorry ICon, I didn't catch the Sleep thing either – the writeup for the monster didn't state how long it took on the PFSRD. I'll remember it in the future though. I think the results would have been the same though, just the werewolf would have taken one more rou nd of damage before it passed out – especially if giving potions to others/using them provoke AoO's (I'm not sure if they do or don't and I don't have access to my books at this moment to look it up).

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2015 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Theaton will go around searching the bodies to see what if anything they have on them that can be of use to us. He will take the non usable and the bodies away from the temple to dispose of them. Once away from the temple he will offer them to the fey to do with as they wish as they will not both them anymore.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Nov, 2015 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 136

Game Master says...

"Safety in numbers indeed," Thorne says. He pulls out a wanted poster and begins to look at all of the people gathered around, comparing them to the sketch on the poster. "It just so happens I was hunting werewolves. I was looking specifically for a man fleeing Restov."

Jhod tells Zork, "I'm no believer in fate, but the world has a strange way of granting people what they deserve. I'm sorry, I don't have any silver weaponry. I wasn't prepared for this."

"Speak your mind here," Jhod smiles at Mykael. "Secrets do no good for the community as a whole and words cannot hurt like, say, a wolf bite can. Except for spoken spells, but that's a technicality."

Before even touching any of the bodies, Theaton bends down to pick up the dropped vial and he notices the chest of the sick man (Turned werewolf) rise and fall. He is still alive and not bleeding any more.

Out of Character: I put some notes on Grogdrol's character sheet. If you activate your guardian nobody else will be able to see them. Also for Archival and Theaton.

Also that roll of 8 on the musket should have been a misfire (Alchemical cartridges increase it by 1), right?

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 29th Nov, 2015 - 1:32pm

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2015 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 136

Looking around to my companions I state, "My thanks for joining me in warning Jhod of the threat. My concerns proved founded. If we had carried on exploring instead, we likely would have arrived to find Jhod dead or turned into one of those creatures too. Had I come on my own, the threat might have proven too much for me to handle."

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.