ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 147 of 279

Out of Character I had also gained 400 from - Page 147 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Dec, 2015 - 2:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

12th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60922
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2015 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 147

Theaton looks at her and says, "I believe that while small and not very powerful you can tell me where those that do evil are in this forest and the area around it. You can be a scout and let me know where those who do evil are at. You can help me tremendously and I will make sure that the area around your house is always safe. I will always try to get nice pretty things for you to enjoy too."

Sponsored Links:
14th Dec, 2015 - 4:56am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Svetlana is happy to let Archival and Mykael use trade credit towards renting the rooms. She offers Mykael a refund of the cash he just paid.

Theaton, the Grig replies, "Well, there's a problem. We've been watching you for a while. We saw you remove the bandits at the river ford, depose the kobolds at the radish patch, kill the big frogs at the spring, and the bear at the elk cave, as well as disarm all the unmarked traps in the forest. We don't know much beyond that. The monsters to the south are more dangerous. And we dare not venture out of the forest, there aren't enough hiding spots."
The wolf's fur is often frazzled and mangy, but whenever you groom him, you notice a swirling white pattern along his back.

Zork, Mykael and Grogdrol throw on some heavy clothes and boots and head off to do some pest control half a mile away from the fort. The tarantulas are the size of dinner plates but unable to penetrate the heavy clothing and you crush them under heel and sword only expending 3 bullets from the dwarf's stash.
It starts raining at midday and the hunt becomes easier as the tarantulas emerge from their burrows looking for prey and mates only to find death at the hands of adventurers.
Zork gains 1200, Mykael gains 800, and Grogdrol gains 400 experience.

Archival gets soaked as the rain comes at midday but pushes forward. He's forced to camp at midday at the northernmost tip of the forest.

Fireday 19 Desnus

Early in the morning, as the same 3 adventurers are out doing pest control on a field near the road, you see a man on horse approaching the fort. Unlike the couple of traders that have passed through, this one has no wagon. On closer inspection he wears a white hooded robe and a leather vest over it, with a carved sword amulet hung around his neck.
He introduces himself, "Greetings, I am Brother Haines, a cleric of Iomedae, here to see a Mr Brewmor. Is that Oleg's post up ahead?"

Archival continues onwards and in the late afternoon, comes across the grove and the cairn. It seems to be undisturbed from how you left it, rocks strewn around. As the fauns are summoned, they lift and the three magical auras come into view. They are centred on items but not on the skeletal bodies inside the pit. There lie two bodies with a spear, shield and ring as well as a non magical set of rusty, rotting studded leather armour.
The shield and spear both have +1 magical enchantments, the ring is carved from a green wood and depicts an eel and frog locked in a tangle. The ring has the transmutation aura, but Archival isn't sure of it's exact purpose.
It gets dark soon, how does Archival prepare for sleep when alone?

Out of Character: After selling the Hat of Disguise as well as the spare chainmail (I thought Zork would use it), everyone should have the original 67 gold, plus 82 gold and 80 in trade credit, plus 13.5 gold for the chainmail. 7.5 more goes into the party fund.

KNtoran, you can continue to have the discussion with the Grig despite everyone else advancing one day forward. You can add a Diplomacy and Sense Motive roll as well.



14th Dec, 2015 - 6:12am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Mykael stabs downward and impales a tarantula on his sword then looks up and sees the white robed man approaching. Scraping the spider from his sword he sheathes it as the man approaches and walks forward a few steps to meet him. He sees the sword amulet and it almost appears to brighten as the man approaches or was it simply the way the light caught it? Mykael bows slightly when the man introduces himself.

"That is indeed Oleg's trading post" he says in reply and nods toward the outpost "And I am Mykael Brewmore. I am pleased that your temple received my message. Please allow me to escort you the rest of the way to the trading post where I would be most honored to purchase a meal for you and pay for your room and board."



14th Dec, 2015 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 147 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Out of Character: Zork now has 9225 experience.

In Character: Zork watches the magical items looking to see who intends to claim them but he says nothing though he does envy the shield not yet being part of his own inventory.



Post Date: 14th Dec, 2015 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

When setting up camp I rely upon the incredible perception of Caelum. He looks for any tracks and we don't camp near trails of creatures that might be a threat, including foot and hoof prints.

I will not wield the spear or shield, nor will I wear the ring, until I have properly identified them. I will strap the spear and shield to my backpack and place the ring in my backpack after adding my arcane mark to them, as I have done with all of my other equipment previously.

The next two days, if no events occur, I will continue attempting to identify the items in the morning and then pack-up camp to ride back toward Oleg's.

Out of Character: This could take a few days. Not being intelligence based really tanks my Spellcraft score!

Attached Image Edited: Diarmadhim on 14th Dec, 2015 - 9:20pm

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2015 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Theaton will tell her, "If you say south has the danger then we can head south to see about riding the land of the issues south. Do you have contact with the lady at the river? Will she assist us with the knowledge of the area touched by her river? I hope that with cleaning the area you will be able to roam more unseen and safer. Here is two gold pieces for the info you have given to me." Theaton hands the gold to her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Dec, 2015 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 147

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Sorry I should have clearly marked who sees what. Unless Zork is Scrying on Archival 50 miles to the west.

Theaton on 18th

The Grig replies to Theaton "Oh yes, I know Bal, but I don't get to see her often. She does know her river well and has seen its changes over the centuries. She was friends with the fey of the lake where her river ends out in the hills to the south.

"However since the bandits moved in to their fort, she's lost contact and the glowing orbs that float over the lake are scary. She knows more details, but she's shy and you'd be very lucky to find her again."

Zork and Grogdrol on 19th

The hunt for the sizable tarantulas continues despite Mykael heading off back to Oleg's with the priest. The firs field is now devoid of the creatures, but the second field still needs to be cleared.

Zork gains 1,200 again but hits a cap equal to the XP Theaton has: 10,009. Grogdrol we are on the fast track, so you should level up at 1,300 XP. But I'm not sure how you got so much (The werewolves gave 720, but ultimately it's my fault for not updating my spreadsheet). If you're still level 1 you gain 400, or level 2 you gain 600. I'm so sorry if I'm confusing.

Mykael on 19th

The wrinkled old man bends down to push Mykael back up to a stand. "First lesson," he starts, "Stand proud and be a shining example, brother-candidate." He smiles as the meaning of the sentence dawns on Mykael.

"First Sword Knight Anarrow sensed more than just church property found or a dream interpretation in your letter. A lesser man would have taken the items, and an unbeliever wouldn't have written of his fervor in such passionate script. She believes we may have a new member to witness the inner workings of our faith.

"I will have a short rest at the post before I do a little introductory testing of you. I will need you to lie down and rest as I prepare the room around you. But for now, tell me about yourself."

(I need a bunch of different saving throws from Mykael)

Archival on 20th

The new day dawns to a light shower, but as the day progresses, the rain annoyingly gets heavier. After thinking about it for a number of hours, Archival comes to the conclusion that the last item is a Ring of Swimming. Also to clarify, the shield is light and wooden.
Towards the very end of the day Caelum spots three men walking slowly bu purposefully around the forest edge. They are 800 feet away when sighted through the rain.

Out of Character: So I'll try to do a mass approval of character sheets in the character thread tomorrow. There should be 4, right?



15th Dec, 2015 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 147

Lord of the Dance says...

Out of Character I had also gained 400 from the stag during the introduction, I had miscalculated by 200 though, so it was 1520 before the second off day, which after that would give me a total of 2120 correct? Also, I will use the remaining 3 days for experience as well unless something major happens.




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.