ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 159 of 279

I will use my action to stealth closer, double - Page 159 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jan, 2016 - 12:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60955
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
12th Jan, 2016 - 1:41am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 159

Game Master says...

The lead frog-man recoils at the movement then walks back to join the others. He instructs 3 of them to fan out and start searching. One heads left, another right, and the third hops past Caelum towards the party. The fourth frog-man moves towards Caelum and takes the gems, then walks back to his leader and hands them over. The leader begins inspecting the gems as the others search the bushes.

Out of Character: Yes, they will still be still flat-footed from opponents they can't see and yes, miming an little explosion with one hand.
What gems were they, and what actual value?

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 12th Jan, 2016 - 1:43am



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2016 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"One is heading this way," I share as I rummage in my backpack, pulling out some trail rations. "They do not seem to speak common, so maybe we can show them we mean to break bread with them as a symbol of peace."

Caelum holds up 5 fingers, then stands on his tiptoes and reaches his hand as high as he can. Next he smiles and clasps his hands together, like he is shaking someone's hand. He then beckons for the leader to follow him toward us.

Out of Character: I believe all of my gems were red rhodochrosite and worth 10 gp each. 90% sure, I just can't check my notes since I'm in bed.

12th Jan, 2016 - 4:27am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Mykael glances nervously in the direction of the frogmen when Archival mentions that one is heading in their directions, he shifts in his armor and grasps his sword and shield tighter waiting for things to go south. He continues to try and get some indication regarding their alignment if at any point he gets the sense that their natures are evil he will let the others know saying something to the effect of "They are evil, I can feel it!" and then taking a stance in preparation for combat.



12th Jan, 2016 - 8:52am / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

Page 159 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Lord of the Dance says...

I'd suggest not making any quick or aggressive moves until Mykael knows their intentions or they make an aggressive move.



12th Jan, 2016 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork breathes a sigh as though he were in contemplation but really its the anticipation of what might come that stresses him as he has his familiars in the ready.



Post Date: 13th Jan, 2016 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Theaton sits quietly and unmoving as he observes what is going on. Knowing that he is a ranger and his clothes makes him blend in as long as he is still they will not see him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jan, 2016 - 8:44am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 159

Game Master says...

The leader and his closest frog man then have an agitated conversation as the others continue their search.
Suddenly, any pretence of their neutrality breaks down as the leader points at Caelum and the other frog-man begins his charge, bone morningstar raised high.

The three others hear a commotion and turn to look. The closest is 20 feet in front of Theaton and completely oblivious to the ranger's presence. The other 4 are 100 feet away from Theaton with two of them 80 feet to the left and right (A formation like a large T shape).

Everyone else is a further 100 feet behind Theaton and can make out some movement through the trees, near to where Theaton is.

Roll initiative!

Out of Character: Let's do 1 round to start (Just in case Caelum is unsummoned before the attack and you decide not to retaliate). Unfortunately this means most of you will only be moving on your turn.

Hand of Fate Results:
  • Initiative 2 on D20 (-1): 7 (1 roll)
  • Initiative 4 on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)


13th Jan, 2016 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 159

Lord of the Dance says...

I will use my action to stealth closer, double moving, so moving up 30ft. ACP is already included in the modifier for the stealth. Also as part of my initiative I will pull out my musket. I get to do this as part of the initiative check due to Gunslinger's Initiative.

Grogdrol Hammerhand Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+5): 7 (1 roll)
  • Stealth on D20 (+1): 6 (1 roll)



 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.