ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 160 of 279

Turn 1 I move 30 feet closer, putting me now - Page 160 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jan, 2016 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

12th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 279 pgs.  156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60919
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2016 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 160

They are attacking, my Lord. Caelum transmits nonchalantly.

Sighing, I state, "It appears peaceful interaction is no longer an option." When it is my turn I dismiss Caelum (Standard action) and move up to 30 feet closer to the enemy, taking cover behind a tree.

Caelum shakes his head and grins. "Poor fools, you have just unwittingly ensured your deaths." He then uses the withdraw option to not provoke attacks of opportunity and moves 60' away from the attacking Frog-man as soon as he is able.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2016 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Knowing that stealth is not his strong suit, Mykael waits until Theaton strikes before charging toward the movement in the trees near Theaton. If he is able to find a clear, unobstructed path to his target he will use the charge action slashing downward and diagonally across the frog mans chest (Full movement followed by an attack at +2 with -2 penalty to his AC until next turn). If he is unable to do so he will continue movement toward the frog man and make a standard attack when possible but use his power attack feat (Taking -2 penalty to attack and +4 to damage).

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Charge attack if able on D20 (+11): 31 (1 roll)
  • Charge damage on D8 (+3): 11 (1 roll)
  • Power attack on D20 (+7): 24 (1 roll)
  • Power damage on D8 (+5): 6 (1 roll)


Post Date: 13th Jan, 2016 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton slowly pull his bow back with an arrow and releases it into the nearest Frogman. Then will shoot him again if still living. He will go from closest to farthest.

14th Jan, 2016 - 1:07am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 160 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork shakes his head as the obvious unfolds just as he knew it would. He looks down to his dog and tells him to follow as he gets his horse to move up close enough to get a few shots with his arrow. He then tells Grizzly to heel and guard anyone rushing against him. His plan is to remain outside the range of hand to hand combat.

Out of Character: Not sure how initiative works being on a horse.

Zork II Results:
  • Comp. bow on D20 (+6): 21, 21 (2 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D8 (+5): 10, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Initative on D20 (+1): 5 (1 rolls + explode)


14th Jan, 2016 - 11:48am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

By Archival's will Caelum disappears from the field and the frogs all start croaking in shock. The leader starts croaking above the noise and nodding. With eyes off of himself, Theaton gets one sneaky arrows through the leather and skin into the frog-man closest to him. Its eyes bulge repulsively as it turns around in surprise.

The leader points Theaton out to the others and waddles forward. With weapon raised in the air and wooden symbol in the other hand it croaks a chant.

The dwarf sneaks forward, seemingly unseen, while the frog-men react. The three furthest break into a hopping run, jumping over the difficult terrain. They cover a distance of 80 feet, so one is 20 feet from Theaton, the other two are 45 feet away to the left and right. The one closest to Theaton leaps in for an attack, croaking extremely loudly as he enters melee range. (Will Save or become Shaken, I'll take three more Will saves just in case.)

Zork and Mykael ride up towards the fight. Mykael only manages to get close enough to attack next turn, while Zork fires an arrow from 50 feet away. As the second arrow strikes the frog-man, reaches out towards its leader and croaks while maintaining a rigid combat stance.

Out of Character: The way I read Gunslinger's Initiative, it requires the Quick Draw feat to grab your weapon immediately. Otherwise you just get the +2 bonus. You are still able to draw it as part of movement.

The mount will share Zork's initiative, but other pets, including Theaton's wolf animal companion and Eidolons like Caelum, technically get their own initiative rolls. For simplicity I'll let them go on your turn and let you choose if you want to roll separately for them or not in future.

Keep your old attack rolls and let's do this two rounds at a time now. So Mykael no new rolls except confirming a critical (Please use the explode feature or I will roll for you, and you can't trust me :)). Theaton two new pairs of attacks since you're before the frog-man leader. Grogdrol two attacks, the first is outside of 30', or some move actions with stealth if you wish, but it's harder when the enemy is nearby. Zork one more arrow attack, and mention if you risk getting closer for Point-Blank Shot. Finally Archival, 3 turns since you're top of initiative.



14th Jan, 2016 - 11:59am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

The Second says...

Zork isn't getting any closer and fires within his current range.

Out of Character: Didn't both arrows hit? Seemed like you mentioned just one.

.

Zork II Results:
  • Long bow comp on D20 (+6): 23, 14 (2 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D8 (+5): 9, 11 (2 rolls)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jan, 2016 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 160

Lord of the Dance says...

You would be correct about the gunslinger's initiative, I misread it, sorry, and also I would have only moved up 20 ft last round, forgot dwarves have a move of 20 and not 30.

.

Grogdrol Hammerhand Results:
  • Attack 1 on D20 (+6): 18 (1 roll + explode)
  • Damage 1 on D12 (+0): 3 (1 roll)
  • Attack 2 on D20 (+7): 21 (1 roll + explode)
  • Damage 2 on D12 (+1): 7 (1 roll)


Post Date: 14th Jan, 2016 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 160

Turn 1
I move 30 feet closer, putting me now 40 feet behind Theaton. I summon a small earth elemental into existence that charges the frog-man attacking Theaton.

Turn 2
I summon a second small earth elemental. If I move or not is dependent upon how the enemy maneuvers. If it is more beneficial to stay behind the cover of the tree, I will do so. The second small earth elemental will charge an enemy if able. Anything within 75 feet is within range of being attacked. If I need to move closer I will do so, but in such a way that does not open me up to attacks. I would rather my monsters take a turn traveling than open myself up to pain similar to that bear trap again.

Turn 3
I will hold off on summoning a third time unless more enemies appear. How I move and act are dependent upon the actions of my enemies and allies prior to this turn.

Small Earth Elemental
AC 17, touch 10, flat-footed 17 (-1 DX, +7 natural, +1 size)
HP 17, Fort +4, Ref -1, Will +4, Immune elemental traits (Immune to bleed, paralysis, poison, sleep, stunning, critical hits, flanking, precision-based attacks like sneak attack
Improved Bull Rush, Power Attack (-1 attack, +3 damage – not added into listed stats)
Speed 20 ft., burrow 20 ft., earth glide
Melee slam +8 (1d6+7)
Earth Mastery (+1 attack and damage if both it and foe are touching the ground - not added into listed stats)
ST 20, DX 8, CN 17, IQ 4, WS 11, CH 11
BAB +2, CMB +6, CMD 15
Senses: darkvision 60 ft., tremorsense 60 ft.; Perception +4

My creatures will always charge and power attack if able.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.