ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 161 of 279

Out of Character: Seeing that you only used - Page 161 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jan, 2016 - 11:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2016 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 161

Out of Character: I could have sworn I had changed that to a d6. Darn it. Sorry about that! Posting on the phone sucks. Small Earth Elemental 2 only gets 2 attacks, not the three I rolled.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 14th Jan, 2016 - 11:21pm

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2016 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Out of Character: My rolls aren't bad with the new bonuses, so glad I switched to this method of combat.

In Character: Somewhere between his shooting arrows Zork yells sarcastically, "Archival you saint, is this the kind of greeting you were hoping for?".

15th Jan, 2016 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Archival summons a small earth elemental that barrels along the ground into the closest frog-man. With a sickening crunch it's forced to exhale its last breath and it collapses with an eye popped out of its socket.

Theaton, with no living enemies around him, freely fires two arrows, but is Shaken after the Terrifying Croak. One arrow penetrates and injures the enemy 20 feet away.

The leader hops as fast as his legs can take him, closing to 25 feet from Theaton.

Crack! Goes Grogdrol's musket as he moves and shoots the closest target. The shot connects but only scrapes an arm.

All three remaining enemies close on Theaton but only one is close enough to attack. It connects only with the chain armour. The other two aren't quite flanking and the injured one has soft cover from ranged attacks due to the combatants' positions.

Zork shoots the one on the right, embedding an arrow in its stomach. It croaks in pain but focuses on Theaton.

Mykael gets off his horse and charges in, hitting the creature on the left. His sword connects with its head but its thick hide ensures its survival despite the gushing blood.

Archival's second elemental is summoned and together they knock out two enemies. The one on the left and the leader still stand.

Out of Character: I made do with the rolls I had, but waiting on actions from Theaton and Mykael.

Only one round had passed, so Zork only shot his first arrow.

Aericsteele, I changed my mind. I used that second attack to confirm the critical, so go for power attack rolls instead.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2016 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 161 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Laughing, I quip back, "Is your lust for blood getting the better of you again, friend? Not every person you come across is of the same frame of mind as you. I prefer to allow others to act as the villain and keep my conscience clean."

I will continue to hold my action. My trigger to act will be if one of the frog-men moves to attack me. In said scenario I will take a 5 foot step away from them and summon a small earth elemental between us. That should open them up to an attack of opportunity from my elemental if they continue their movement toward me.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 15th Jan, 2016 - 10:57pm

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2016 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

As they get close Theaton will drop his bow and pull out his long sword. He will attack the leader with the long sword.

16th Jan, 2016 - 4:25am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Ignoble says...

Mykael follow up his attak with another mighty swing trying to remove the creatures head from its body; if he takes it down he will move to attack the frogman that appears to be the leader of the group.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Power attack on D20 (+7): 23 (1 roll)
  • Power damage on D8 (+5): 11 (1 roll)
  • Normal attack on D20 (+9): 12 (1 roll)
  • Normal damage on D8 (+3): 6 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jan, 2016 - 7:01am / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 161

Lord of the Dance says...

I will take my first action to run towards the leader, then the second action to move and then fire at him, if he dies before then then I will move towards and fire upon the other one.

Grogdrol Hammerhand Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+6): 22 (1 roll + explode)
  • Damage on D12 (+0): 10 (1 roll)

16th Jan, 2016 - 11:25am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 161

The Second says...

Out of Character: Seeing that you only used one of my rolls I won't roll again. Perception roll is about anyone trying a sneak attack from the bushes.

In Character: Zork replies to Archival, "That isn't a thirst for blood that's knowing that anyone that looks like that ain't going to be pals with us!".

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 6 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.