ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 165 of 279

Theaton greats Jhod, "Yes my friend we - Page 165 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jan, 2016 - 4:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
22nd Jan, 2016 - 2:19am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 165

Game Master says...

The faint giggling from the canopy above stops abruptly as Zork spreads the droppings on his chain shirt. Even your horse and dog keep their distance until you reassure them it's okay.

Continuing on you head east to finish exploring the area immediately south of the Thorn River. It's early afternoon when you realise you've filled in the second quarter of your map. And you're just a few miles north of the Temple of the Elk.

Out of Character: Exploring the second quarter of the map grants everyone 1200 XP!
I'll try to update the map by the afternoon. I will have one version with hexagons drawn in and the other plain, then we can vote on what you prefer.

GM note for KNtoran.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 22nd Jan, 2016 - 2:19am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2016 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Out of Character: got note thanks

In Character: Theaton will tell the others, "We are close to the temple lets head there and spend a nice night inside with a good meal and good company we still have plenty of fish to eat. I am sure that our friend will appreciate the company. Oh I did find out that the hunter was killed by his own doing. He was the one that set up the unmarked traps to capture and torture animals. It was a animal that bit through his dead fall he was making and killed him.".

22nd Jan, 2016 - 4:45am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Mykael raises his eyebrow and actually takes a step back when Zork spreads the bird waste on his armor. I think he's losing it Mykael thinks as he shakes his head but he says nothing about it. He agrees with Theaton that spending the night at the temple would probably be the best option.

22nd Jan, 2016 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 165 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork ignores all the comments. He has heard enough from the fey so his comrade's opinions meant nothing to him. He quietly follows as he observes the terrain.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 21 (1 roll)

22nd Jan, 2016 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Lord of the Dance says...

See, this is why I like you Zork, you're a more tempting target for the fey's tricks than me.

Good riddance, trapping for food or income is one thing, to do it just to torture... I hope he suffered.

Grogdrol Hammerhand Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+10): 18 (1 roll)

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2016 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Txtrpg, the only comment anyone actually made aloud was Grogdrol stating you're a more tempting target for the fey. Caelum's remark was made telepathically to Archival and Mykael merely thought his.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2016 - 3:21am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 165

Game Master says...

Heading to the Temple of the Elk is easy going. The forest is starting to become more familiar and the wolf and dog hunt a boar that may have threatened the party.

Arriving at the temple it is starting to look much cleaner. The grey flagstone slabs outside are repaired in an oval shape around the pool. The columns around the outside are still broken, but no longer covered in moss and vines. The large icon of an elk carven from the cliff face stands over the repaired steps leading up to the cave. The interior has 5 rooms built from the stone of the cave molded with Jhod's spells but no doors installed yet.

Jhod greets you from inside, "Hello my friends! Come back again for some more healing by Erastil's mercy? But no, you don't look injured.
"Did you bring me that boar for dinner? It will be a welcome change from plants and small game! We can set up a fire and I can teach you more of Erastil's lessons."

Out of Character: I almost finished the map and also the items sheet, so keep an eye on the character thread for possible corrections.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2016 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 165

Theaton greats Jhod, "Yes my friend we have brought food and decided to drop in on you without needing you services of healing this time. A fine boar that I bet will taste good to us all and to our two boar hunters. Looks like the place is coming along nicely. Soon we will see some nice pretty girls new to the faith fawning over your every word.".

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.