ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 166 of 279

Out of Character: the hexes do look nice I - Page 166 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jan, 2016 - 8:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 279 pgs.  162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
24th Jan, 2016 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 166

The Second says...

Zork bids his usual salutations at the honorable Jhod and then tends to his horse and war dog. He asks Grizzly to keep watch.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2016 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

When they are preparing the boar Theaton will take the rear legs and flanks off to give to Zork for his dog and Theaton gives the other half to White fang. The rest of the boar will be cooked and served to the rest of us.

24th Jan, 2016 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

In Character: Zork is very appreciative of the offer from Theaton and says, "You're a good man Theaton, you know how to treat a close friend as you have one yourself." Zork then tells Grizzly to also look out for Theaton so he isn't hurt during battle.

25th Jan, 2016 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 166 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

"I am too old for fooling around," Jhod replies. "I'll leave that to the strong young frontiersmen who will hopefully come."

Jhod talks about the few details he found of Taldor's attempted settlement of these lands many decades ago. The bear that was here was a transformed priest of Erastil, cursed to defend this place after admitting defeat against the forces of this wilderness. He must have been granted immortality, but also driven mad by the god and forced to remain here. Jhod is glad that he was finally freed and is excited to take on the responsibility of being this temple's guardian.

Previous colonists left the region due to unexplained disappearances in the forest and the mountains and organised assaults of animals, trolls and -trying not to antagonize Zork - fey, but the unseelie and evil kind rather than the good-nature kind that play harmless pranks.

After everyone is full, Jhod says, "Thank you for this meal and for the great company. Are there any spell I can grant you tomorrow to aid in your journey?"

The dark, moonless night passes calmly with scattered rains for the first half, and clouds obscuring the stars until morning

Sunday 2 Desnus

Where to? The Southwest is more forest, completely unexplored, and the southeast is where the Sootscale Kobolds and Mites in the sycamore tree live.

Out of Character: I have two updated maps up. The numbers are explained of the GM character sheet. Please vote on whether you like the map with hexagons or without. We will be using the hexagons later.

New GM note for Theaton.

Diarmadhim, you can make your second roll for training Patoot.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 25th Jan, 2016 - 2:29pm

25th Jan, 2016 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork takes up the old man's offer and says, "Yes Jhod, if you will be so kind as to bless my animals, they will serve me well and I want them protected and aware of all dangers.".

25th Jan, 2016 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

Lord of the Dance says...

No spells needed for me, the roof over my head for the night is more than enough.

Out of Character If I was told of were was explored I would vote for southwest. And I prefer the map with the hexagons on it.

Grogdrol Hammerhand Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+10): 17, 15, 12, 26 (4 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2016 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 166

Ignoble says...

Thanking Jhod for his hospitality, Mykael would engage in his usual down time routine: maintaining equipment/weapons, practicing his combat techniques while praying simple devotional prayers to his goddess petitioning her for strength and guidance.

Mykael will discuss their plans for continued exploration over dinner, suggesting that he would agree with exploring in either direction the rest of the party opts to explore. Of course he also makes sure to recount the encounter with the frog men to Jhod, taking the opportunity to share "War stories" with his comrades though he focuses most of the praise on the bravery and skill of the others in the party.

Out of Character: : I would also prefer having the hexes on the map.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2016 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 166

Out of Character: the hexes do look nice I vote for them too.

In the morning Theaton says that South and west is as good of a place to start as any and will allow more new exploration to be completed. He will look to Jhod, "Thank you my friend for you company and shelter for the night. I hope you well in the days to come and I am sure we will stop in again to visit often." Theaton heads to his horse and mounts up. Turning towards the southwest he waits for the others to prepare before moving out.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.