ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 169 of 279

Zork is not surprised being keenly aware of - Page 169 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2016 - 5:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 279 pgs.  165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
31st Jan, 2016 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 169

The Second says...

Zork mentions to Theaton, "Was it good to leave the holy man back there alone with eyes in the forest? I guess he can take care of himself, but still."

Out of Character: I don't have a perception level for the horse.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception Zork on D20 (+4): 19, 9, 24 (3 rolls)
  • Perception Grizzly on D20 (+5): 20, 19, 11 (3 rolls)
  • Perception horse on D20 (+0): 9, 2, 16 (3 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2016 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Out of Character: : We did not leave Jhod alone with eyes we were a day out and at the ruins where we fought the goblin on the giant toad he was riding.

Rolls for looking about and watching things around us as we all cross the river and head further in our explorations included.

1st Feb, 2016 - 7:13am / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lord of the Dance says...

*Scanning our surroundings* If there has been more traffic through here since the last time you were here we should be more cautious, especially if goblins call this area home.

Grogdrol Hammerhand Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+10): 16, 20, 14 (3 rolls)
  • Horse perception on D20 (+0): 2, 17, 15 (3 rolls)

1st Feb, 2016 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 169 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

The source of the eyes flee and Mykael stands for a moment scanning the perimeter and listening to the undergrowth being brushed aside by the animals before looking back at Zork; he shrugs and sheathes his sword placing the blade portion under the bedroll with the hilt out allowing him to access it if needed. Mykael crawls back under the blanket "Just fox or something Zork" he yawns "I'm going back to sleep." Mykael is quickly back to snoring softly.

At the ford Mykael will follow behind Theaton, also leading his horse across the ford keeping his eyes open for danger. He agrees with Grogdrols assessment "Stay sharp" he says as he scans the area.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 9, 16, 1 (3 rolls)

1st Feb, 2016 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

"Oh yeah, that's right... I meant the ruins, I guess my mind fell on Jhod because in the past I have wondered about his willingness to live isolated like that. With the werewolf attack still fresh in my mind I mixed the two, anyway nevermind me.".

2nd Feb, 2016 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Master says...

Back at the ruins there had been a freshly dug pit under the wooden rubble, but Zork and Theaton explain the gems in the group inventory had been buried there.

The horses seem to be anxious all morning, which is good for you since they travel that slight bit faster, but they don't follow orders so well, and occasionally begin moving even when you want them to stay still.

Grizzly picks up a scent by the ford, which you can now see has rubble strewn all over it. As you approach within 100 feet, you see the pile contains branches, leaves, rotting furniture and bodies of animals. Theaton also spots the glint of metal.

Midnight rears up, unwilling to cross and everyone else's horse seems to agree, slowing and shaking their heads.

Caelum and Zork spot something within the trees just up ahead, the last tree before the riverbank. It's 8 feet long and looks to be a cross between a lizard and serpent. Its scales blend perfectly with the colour of the tree; shades of green and brown. Its yellow eyes are narrow and it watches the wolf and dog at the front of the party intently.

A split second later, as the wolf and dog pass under it, it drops from the tree and strikes. At the same time a second identical beast attacks unexpectedly.

Roll initiative!
Caelum and Zork are not surprised and get an extra standard action. Everyone please go for 2 rounds.

The pets are just 10 feet ahead of everyone, followed by Theaton, Zork, Mykael together in front, Archival in the center and Grogdrol at the back. Around you there are sparse trees and a few bushes, the river and its rubble are 60 feet ahead of the party.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 2nd Feb, 2016 - 12:30am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2016 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 169

Theaton draws his long sword and goes to the nearest serpent telling White Fang to get to one closest to him too.

2nd Feb, 2016 - 5:22am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 169

The Second says...

Zork is not surprised being keenly aware of his surroundings as well as taking hints from his faithful dog. He brings his bow up immediately and starts firing. He orders Grizzly, "Attack!".

Out of Character: That last order to Grizzly assumes whatever we're fighting is in range.

Zork II Results:
  • Initative on D20 (+1): 16 (1 roll + explode)
  • Comp. Bow on D20 (+6): 11, 21 (2 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D8 (+5): 8, 12 (2 rolls)
  • Grizzly on D20 (+3): 16, 8 (2 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D6 (+3): 7, 6 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.