ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 170 of 279

In Character: When Zork saw his poor loyal - Page 170 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Feb, 2016 - 5:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
2nd Feb, 2016 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 170

Ignoble says...

Having already dismounted in preparation to lead Patoot across the ford Mykael releases the reigns and draws his sword. Moving forward he attacks the nearest serpent in careful calculated swings, responding to any attacks and counter attacks with his shield.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+4): 15 (1 roll)
  • Attack (long sword) on D20 (+9): 24, 12 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2016 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Caelum's muscles tensing alert me of a potential threat just before he warns me via our telepathic link and gives a rough direction and distance of the foe. If an enemy comes near, Caelum and I ride away from it.

Round 1
I call into being a small earth elemental that charges the nearest enemy.

Round 2
I unsummon Caelum, freeing myself up to summon additional allies. The elemental again slams into the nearest enemy.

3rd Feb, 2016 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Out of Character: : My apologies, I realized that I didn't include any damage rolls as part of my last post. I will include them here.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Damage (Longsword) on D20 (+3): 8, 18 (2 rolls)

4th Feb, 2016 - 4:56am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 170 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Out of Character: And you used the d20 anyway, much embarrassment. I was delayed due to work and a game over skype, none of your fault (Except maybe Ken, I was hoping he would spend some ammo. I rolled one shot for him anyway, a natural 20 with a natural 1 to confirm).

In Character: Zork's first arrow misses and his target slides out of the tree to bite at Grizzly, and now you can see they are like the Tatzlwyrm fought before that Oleg has stuffed and standing in his house. The other goes for the wolf and they both bite into the animals. Grizzly and White fang both take 11 damage and are grabbed in the creatures' mouths and stubby clawed forelimbs.

Everyone comes to their senses and readies for action.

Zork's second arrow pierces the creatures hide, but it holds on to Grizzly who bites at its neck and rips some scaly green skin. They both look in a terrible state.

Concerned with his own companion Theaton runs to save White Fang and delivers a blow, but the Tatzlwyrm still keeps hold. White Fang fails to bite it.

Mykael charges at the obviously injured target. The serpentine monster takes another injury and falls to the floor, uncoiling itself from Grizzly and bleeding out.

Grogdrol fires a bullet with a bang! But hits a non-vital part inflicting minimal damage.

The other Tatzlwyrm gets angry, furiously slashing at White Fang with its stubby claws and breathing out a green vapor straight into the wolf's face. (9 damage on 2 hits, but White Fang successfully saves against the poison). The wolf is unconscious! It bleed for 5-6 seconds stops bleeding after that of its own accord.

Archival summons a small elemental from the earth but as it charges, it misses horribly.
Zork fires his third arrow but just scrapes the monster's hide. Grizzly charges in despite his extensive injuries, but the pain is breaking his focus, and he also misses.

Theaton's next strike is just as well placed as the last, cutting in the same spot.

Mykael goes for the last target but strikes a sloppy blow.

The Tatzlwyrm tries to withdraw with White Fang still in its mouth, but the earth elemental pummels it, guts flying everywhere and emitting a wispy cloud of green gas that soon dissipates. The wolf drops out of it's mouth sprawling across the ground.

Up ahead, where Theaton saw the glint of metal the rubble is shaped into a large nest, certainly to house these two beasts. There is a skeleton in the churning currents, wearing magical scale mail, and still clutching a Masterwork Cold Iron longsword. Beneath the skeleton, there is a rotting backpack but it's contents are far more valuable.
It has 38 gp, 520 sp, a pewter drinking stein, a silver ring, a jade carving of a nude female elven monk, and a watertight scroll tube.

Inside the tube is a partially completed map of the northwest corner of the Greenbelt, most of the area you have just explored except for the 12 mile region to your immediate northwest. It ends at this exact river where the man has met his demise. It has detailed notes of the sulfurous source of this river, and the Temple of the Elk back when a bear still guarded it. There is one location noted that you haven't been to. Not far in the unexplored region to your northwest is a stag-headed stone statue of Erastil and a small wooden lodge tended to by an ancient priest all by himself.

Out of Character: Only 240 XP each, but it looks like it was an easy fight. Except your pets got badly injured, it will take them about 4 days to recover with constant care. Or just 2 if you stay put.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 4th Feb, 2016 - 5:05am

4th Feb, 2016 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Lord of the Dance says...

I'd say we should probably stay put so the animals can heal unless someone is capable of less mundane means of healing.

Out of Character Sorry about not posting, been dealing with some [?] issues lately.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2016 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If the animals are bleeding out, I would rush up and stop it by using my wound paste. Please let me know if they each required a dose or just one of them biggrin.gif After, I will resummon Caelum before observing each item via Detect Magic and attempting to identify them.

"That's quite interesting. A lost statue of Erastil is in the region? Let's get some branches and take some blankets to make stretchers for the animals. We can take them to Jhod and inform him of our findings. I'm sure he'll heal them and want to set out to observe the statue with us," I state as I pull out my blanket while Caelum goes looking for suitable branches.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 4th Feb, 2016 - 2:22pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Feb, 2016 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 170

Game Master says...

Out of Character: That's ok Ken, fully understood. Make sure you mark another bullet as used.

You still have a lot of potions, which work on animals just as well as people. I would use up the Cure Light Wounds since you take a lot more damage as you gain levels. Then again, Jhod is just over a day away in the other direction.

In Character: None of the other items are magical, but the Scale Mail has a +1 enhancement. Archival also recognises the value of the drinking stein is 12 gold, the silver ring and nude jade carving are obviously worth more but you don't know exactly how much.

4th Feb, 2016 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 170

The Second says...

In Character: When Zork saw his poor loyal pet being in the grip of the beast he almost lost it. After the battle he attends to his dog immediately taking it to somewhere in the shade and attending to all his wounds while petting him, "You did well Grizzly".

Out of Character: Yes please about staying the two days we have no in game appointments to keep so we can burn a little time..

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.