ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 171 of 279

White Fang is mostly healed except for some - Page 171 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Feb, 2016 - 4:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 279 pgs.  167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
4th Feb, 2016 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 171

Ignoble says...

Mykael goes about removing the skeletal remains and the pack that lies underneath it from the current. Placing the remains on the ground he carefully removes the armor and sword and places them on the ground as well after which he conducts a quick inventory of the contents of the pack. Mykael arranges all the items in front of him to allow them to dry out although he does leave the coins in the pack and then tends to the remains of the explorer.

Mykael looks around and attempts to gather any nearby rocks and stones and uses them to fashion a simple cairn for the the man's remains. After the man's remains are ensconced in the rocks and stones Mykael says a simple prayer "May your soul find its way to the Boneyard, and may the judgement you find there be just."

After the "Burial" Mykael will help Archival collect branches to help in making stretchers for the animals though he would agree to setting up camp for a couple of days to allow the animals time to heal as well.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2016 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will pull out his potions of cure light wounds using two on White fang and two on grizzly to make sure they are up and doing better.

5th Feb, 2016 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

As you massage the vial of liquid down White Fang's throat, the wolf wakes, coughing and sputtering. He slurps down the second potion and a few of the deeper wounds close. (From 21 damage, down to 10 damage). Grizzly's wounds close entirely as the second potion is administered.

Gzizzly stays close to Zork but seems to warm to Theaton as well.

The party is currently on the south side of the ford with the pile of rubble. There are two Tatzlwyrm bodies and a new grave for an old skeleton. The day is still quite young.

If you're healing the pets for the next 8 hours effectively ending the day, roll to heal. If you're assisting, please make it clear.

5th Feb, 2016 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

Page 171 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Lord of the Dance says...

I know nothing of how to heal, so if we plan on staying here I will keep watch.

Grogdrol Hammerhand Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+10): 15, 27, 12, 22 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2016 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton tells the others to search the area for any other treasure or valuables while he administers another cure light wounds potion to white fang. After that he will assist in searching the area. Too. Once that is done he will compare the two maps and get ready to move forward towards the statue to see it for himself.

6th Feb, 2016 - 2:04am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Zork is most amazed at the kindness of Theaton towards Grizzly and says to him, "I owe you friend..."

He then plays with Grizzly, happy to see him well again and continuing to attend to his needs until he is 100%.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2016 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 171

Putting the wound paste away I state, "Apparently my medicine to stop bleeding was not needed. Always remember that if someone is bleeding out I carry this paste in my bag to seal the wounds. While it doesn't heal it can be quite the lifesaver from what I understand. Neither Caelum nor I are skilled in healing, but we can attempt to assist someone who is in tending to the animals."

6th Feb, 2016 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 171

Game Master says...

White Fang is mostly healed except for some scratches which will heal overnight.
Grizzly's wounds are all closed up and he's running around and playing as though nothing had happened.

Apart from the items in the nest, there are animal bones and a few carcasses in varying states of decay. There are even owl and crow bodies, no doubt killed by surprise.

Since it is still early in the day and the dog and wolf are much better, are we continuing onwards directly for the statue? I have a vote yes from Theaton.

I'll also take 2 perception checks from those who didn't roll it yet.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.